Saturday, July 18, 2009

Jimmy Page & Robert Plant, Irvine Meadows,CA 10-3-1995 DVD NTSC (Download Friendly!)

the only one for the weekend but it is a big one AND a good one.
front-back_dvd
Woodstock Tapes 7912 Released 2008
Lineage: Pro Shot --> Silver DVD --> DVD Decrypter --> HDD --> TTD
Video System: NTSC 29.97 fps
Video Biterate: 4499 kbps
Picture: 4:3 720x480
mpeg 2
Audio Codec: AC3
Audio Bitrate: 192 kbps
Running Time: 2:03:18
Region Code: All.
Subtitles: No
Chapter breaks on each song. No real menu to speak of, just an intro for Woodstock Tapes.
Artwork Included

Jimmy Page - Guitars
Robert Plant - Vocals
Charlie Jones - Bass Guitar
Joe Sutherland - Mandolin, Bodhran
Phil Andrews - Keyboards
Porl Thompson - Banjo, Guitar
Nigel Eaton - Hurdy Gurdy
Michael Lee - Drums and Percussion

Tracklist:
01. Intro
02. Immigrant Song Intro > Wanton Song
03. Bring It On Home
04. Ramble On
05. Thank You
06. No Quarter
07. That's The Way
08. Hurdy Gurdy Solo
09. Gallow's Pole
10. Since I've Been Loving You
11. The Song Remains The Same
12. Going To California
13. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
14. Friends
15. Four Sticks
16. Whole Lotta Love (medley)
17. In The Evening
18. Kashmir
19. Outro

Great show, especially love the Immigrant Song Intro > Wanton Song combo. Excellent camera work.

The files are the raw bits of a DVD. You should only have to burn them to a blank DVD to get a playable DVD. No conversion is required. Rar Files are packed with 4% recovery for dependability. MD5 included.

links below are to a text file possessing the live links. The password to unrar the file is quality

rapidshare links:
http://lix.in/-50c57a

megaupload links:
http://lix.in/-524c1b

Comments welcome.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Tried both links... All I get is...
"Enter password (will not be echoed) for PAGPLANEADOWS95rs.rar:
Encrypted file: CRC failed
Any chance we could get the password? Thanks for all your efforts, and have a good weekend meanwhile...

Unknown said...

Ooops, flease forget my message. I read too fast, I got the password now, thanks again.

Unknown said...

Dave, please check your email. I've encountered a roadblock.

Prefabfan said...

Woodstock, I see there is for sale on the web as of last Thursday a series of discs; Santana, Sly, Janis, Jefferson, their COMPLETE sets at Woodstock. But they may be bootz. Imagine them surfacing this late? My only point is that if they are legit (they may be, they have Woodstock logo) more Woodstock here might be duplicative, of legit release. Hey, fine with me in any event.

unocave010 said...

This is an excellent show! 20+ minute version of Whole Lotta Love!
Highly recommended.

Prefabfan said...

How does that tune go? I'm not familiar with it.

Anonymous said...

OMG...thanks.

This are simply bootlegs.
I bougth a Dylan one, thinking was official. Later I discover is just bootleg stuff.

goa

Dr. Forrester said...

Great camera work. Great picture quality. What a shame that there's an ugly logo burned into the corner!

seblo said...

it's a shame it's only in mono !!

Prefabfan said...

I am surprised they are bootlegs, because one version I have seen carries their studio versions!!! That takes balls. I had only seen Woodstock ones so far, but now that I know they are not gonna be for sale on Amazon, may grab them!

Anonymous said...

Prefabfan: I don't know why you are talking about videos from the Woodstock Music Festival in 1969, under the comments section for an unofficial Page/Plant dvd from 1995?!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave, Thanks again for this one. Until today I had no Page/Plant vids in my archives. This show is fantastic and well worth the long download time.

EdiSchwager said...

Thank you very much for this and all the other great downloads.

Unknown said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/253728345/PAGPLANEADOWS95.part04.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/253728345/PAGPLANEADOWS95.part04.rar.html

two pt4's??

Anonymous said...

having trouble unpacking rar pt4. thus... anyone else have this problem? curiously the program(s) do not ask for a password...

Anonymous said...

FYI, there is another version with menu, NO ON SCREEN LOGO, & a couple lower quality bonus tracks. Picture quality appears to be identical, except for the onscreen logo on this one.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this dvd. It´s a very high quality version. On my country you can buy it at music stores, but it´s a VERY cheap version that weights only 3 giggabytes. So the video is compressed and the quality is poor. This is a common practice on Argentina, because if a master dvd is heavily comppressed, the burning is faster and the proccess become cheaper. The consumer? Gets shit. And then they complain about piracy jajaja