quality far better than this
Beat-Club Recording Session Excerpts
Radio Bremen TV Studios, Bremen, Germany
Recorded April 12, 1972, digitally (re)broadcasted in Spring 2009
ProShot MPEG PAL 16:9
Video: MPEG-2, 720x576 25 fps (16:9) PAL, 6051 kbps avg
Audio: MPEG-1 Audio Layer II, 48 kHz Stereo, 192 kbps
Lineage: DigiSat BC (Astra DVB-S) >Kathrein UFS 821 >ts >USB >PC HDD >ProjectX v0.90.4 >m2v/mp2 >Cuttermaran v1.69a >m2v/mp2 >TMPGEnc Plus v2.5 (muxing & merging) >mpg
Playtime: 13:53 min.
Tracklist:
01 [3:34] // Lola
02 [2:39] Holiday
03 [4:12] Alcohol
04 [2:15] You Really Got Me //
05 [1:12] // All Day And All Of The Night
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4f9771
or
http://lix.in/-4f977b
http://lix.in/-511e1c
http://lix.in/-52a4bd
http://lix.in/-542b5e
http://lix.in/-55b1ff
http://lix.in/-5738a0
http://lix.in/-497d01
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4e10f8
or
http://lix.in/-497d1f
http://lix.in/-4b03c0
http://lix.in/-4c8a61
http://lix.in/-4e1102
http://lix.in/-4f97a3
http://lix.in/-511e44
http://lix.in/-52a4e5
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
Gracias!
I'm a little puzzled! Is this in MPEG or was it originally MPEG,and then transferred to DVD? I just want to know if this is for viewing on the PC,or ready to be burned to DVD?
Cheers,The Doctor ;)
thedoctorstardis@yahoo.com
After I posted it I stored it away on a hard drive. I don't remember.
Somebody help the good Doctor out please.
Dave
What a lovely treat. I thought that perhaps you were all "Kinked-out" so this was an extra sweet pleasure to see!! Many thanks to you, once again.
WWWOOOAAAWWW! Thanks Dave!
Post a Comment