Friday, July 10, 2009

Buddy Guy w/ Special Guests: Chicago July 2009 (FM) FLAC

buddy_guy_lg
Petrillo Music Shell
Grant Park
Chicago, IL US

Lineage: fm (Onkyo TX8511)>SoundBlaster (Live! 24 bit External)>wav(CD Wave Editor)>flac

01 WXRT Intro> Tom Marker Intro Of Buddy Guy 1:01
02 Best Damm Fool 6:19
03 Hoochie Coochie Man> 9:41
04 Love Her With A Feelin Tease> 19 Years Old 6:20
05 Mustang Sally 5:27
06 "The Way Blues Guys Was Dewn Hip Hop" 1:34
07 Skin Deep 6:22
08 Buddy Talking> Feels Like Rain/ Cut Short 5:14
09 Boom Boom Boom Boom> Guitar Jam>Drownin On Dry Land 7:07
10 Whos Gunna Fill Those Shoes> * 8:22
11 Sweet Home Chicago>Intro Of Mavis Staples>Sweet Home Chicago** 9:19
12 The First Time I Met Buddy Guy (Sullivan) 6:31
13 I Just Wanna Make Love To You> > Strange Brew >Purple Haze Tease>Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)> Band Intro's> Outro Jam 14:59

Total Time: 88:12

* With Quin Sullivan 100 years old!!!
** With Quinn And Mavis Staples

Buddy Guy - Guitar & Vocals
Ric Hall - Guitar
Marty Sammon - Keyboards/Vocals
Orlando Wright - Bass
Tim Austin - Drums

Thanks to Chicagoblues for the setlist. However, I split the show differently than he did. Most significantly I kept the last jam all together because while I was listening to it, it didn't make sense to interupt the flow of the music. I also omitted the gushing outro.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4ed601
or
http://lix.in/-54f07b
http://lix.in/-56771c
http://lix.in/-48bb7d
http://lix.in/-4a421e
http://lix.in/-4bc8bf
http://lix.in/-4d4f60


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5369ee
or
http://lix.in/-4a4228
http://lix.in/-4bc8c9
http://lix.in/-4d4f6a
http://lix.in/-4ed60b
http://lix.in/-505cac
http://lix.in/-51e34d


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are truly doing the lord's work. Thanks man.

There's a video of "Mustang Sally" from the July 4th gig on YouTube at:

http://vodpod.com/watch/1856996-buddy-guy-the-petrillo-music-shell-070409

Prefabfan said...

I am downloading, but unfamiliar with Buddy G. Every guitar player says he is "The Man" so I will get to know Buddy Guy, thanks to Dave. And "thanks" to Dave.