Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blue Öyster Cult: King Biscuit 1975 (Pre-FM) FLAC

BOC20resized
BOC Long Island
PRE-FM Reel>CDR>trade>wav>cdwav>flac
King Biscuit broadcast on June 8th 1975.
Classic BOC. Buck Dharma, Allen Lanier, the Bouchards, Eric Bloom - all superb musicians

Song List:
Stairway to the Stars
Dominance and Submission
Astronomy
ME 262

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-51ec53
or
http://lix.in/-568036
http://lix.in/-48c497


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4bd1d9
or
http://lix.in/-51ec67
http://lix.in/-537308


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice cool short set! But for a King Biscuit pre-FM recording the SQ is surprisingly "flat". Guess the KBFH engineers weren't paying too much close attention during the recording of this one!

Prefabfan said...

I boycott, Because when I saw them around that time they had Nazi regalia, including swastikas. No BOC for me.

Anonymous said...

1st Megaupload link still works fine but the 2nd has been deleted.

ACE said...

The date and venue for this one are - very probably - Island Music Centre, Commack,N.Y., May 17th 1975

Anonymous said...

Both download sites no longer are allowing downloads. Where can I get his now?