Monday, July 27, 2009

Boston: 1977 KBFH (Pre-FM) FLAC

If you are a Boston fan then don't miss this!
album1_900
1977-03-19 Long Beach, CA
Bootleg Title: Alive
Lineage: SBD > ? > CD-R(x) > EAC > WAV > FLAC
Source: Soundboard/KBFH PRE-FM
Quality: A+
King Biscuit Flower Hour broadcast. This is the Pre-FM version of the entire concert, with no DJ chatter or station identification.
Though I do not have the covers I did include some excellent art that you could easily use to make your own. -Dave

Setlist:
01. Rock & Roll Band
02. Shattered Images (Help Me)
03. More Than A Feeling (extended ending)
04. Something About You
05. Man I'll Never Be
06. Smokin'
07. Guitar Solo - Blues Song
08. Peace Of Mind
09. Foreplay/Long Time
10. Television Politician

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-50bbb5
or
http://lix.in/-585cda
http://lix.in/-4aa13b
http://lix.in/-4c27dc
http://lix.in/-4dae7d
http://lix.in/-4f351e


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4bee84
or
http://lix.in/-538fa9
http://lix.in/-55164a
http://lix.in/-569ceb
http://lix.in/-58238c
http://lix.in/-4a67ed


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm going after this when I'm finished uploading all my shows!

Dr Bombay said...

Thank you so much. I have not heard a pre-FM version of this show. Great to have it in flac files.

Anonymous said...

You had mentioned a few months back you had a nice Motorhead surprise for us.

Will you be uploading it soon? Just curious, as always I appreciate everything you share and I know you don't have to.

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dave

Similar artwork for this boot:

http://www.giginjapan.com/scan132/boston-critically.htm

Regards
Josvalvig

Unknown said...

Is there any chance of getting the late show as well?

Anonymous said...

Dave, thanks for bringing this one back with megaupload links. Great show, sound is somewhere between A- and A. Performance gets the A+. I agree, if you're a Boston fan, grab this now.

Blog do Éverson said...

FANTASTIC! You rocks

Anonymous said...

does anyone else notice that this show seems mixed? it sounds like delp is singing lead and back up.

either way it's a great listen. i've been enjoying it for years.

Anonymous said...

has anyone else noticed that this show seems mixes post-show? it sounds like delp is singing lead and backup.

either way it's a great listen. i've been enjoying it for a few years now.

Anonymous said...

It seems that the links are all dead in 2016... :-( Could you please upload these again ? It would be great. Thanx.