Hi Friends,
I will be going on vacation the first couple of weeks of August. I still want to keep the boots flowing so starting Friday I will be posting three a day. That way I can "stock up" a little and give you something fresh each day even though I'll be gone.
I will try to have three a day (or more if possible) every day until August 11. By then I hope to keep a brisker pace and keep more smiles on more faces!
There may be a bootleg or two in the archives that you may wish to catch up on.
Happy downloading.
Dave
15 comments:
Great news.
Enjoy Dave.
Saludos
Alejandro
Take it easy. Nice vacation and a great for you.
Best wishes
M
You have a great holiday and thanks again for access to this fantastic project.
Hey Dave, you deserve it mate! Thanks as always for everything you do to share such a great and well selected variety of music with everyone. Have a great holiday and have a little strut in the sunshine for me!
Version Boy [East London]
You deserve it Dave! Enjoy!
I do tend to catch up on the archive stuff when newer posts are slower... good to get it all!
Thanks, every day's a vacation with QB around. Have fun.
Have a great vacation Dave, you deserve it!!! I have uploaded 16 shows so far since last Friday. I'm averaging 2 to 4 shows a day. They will all be there by the time you get back.
Have a great time on your vacation, Dave! You certainly deserve one.
In the meantime, there's plenty in the archives to keep me busy.
Take care,
-robbiejr
Happy Holiday, Dave
best wishes,
Kike.
Ps: hasta la vista David.
I Hope you and your family have a fantastic vacation Dave. I haven't the words to thank you enough for everything you do. When I was a a young lad I used to dream about being able to afford a couple of boots every 6 months or so. They were so expensive,($25-40.00 a disk).
Now whenever I visit QualityBootz I feel like a child in a candy store. But the candy is free. However, I always click on your links whenever I visit. Thanks again for your generosity and have a great holiday.
Hi DVD! Have nice holidays and, once again, thx for all!
Happy holidays to you and your family!
Best, Dutchy
Enjoy your holiday!,
There is much to catch up on here alreday.
Peace
PS
Best music site in the world.
Signed
Former indy record label owner!
Thanx for everything so far.....
Happy holidays...it seems we start holidays at the same date!!!!
Take care!
This is the best blog in the world!!
Thanks for all you do, Dave! Have a relaxing vacation!
Post a Comment