Monday, July 13, 2009

The Jacksons: Amsterdam 1979 (Soundboard) FLAC

1979-02-26 Front
February 1st, 1979
Amsterdam, Netherlands @ Carre Theatre - Destiny Tour
SBD > ? > "Blame It On The Boogie" CD > CDR > EAC > flac

1. Dancing Machine
2. Things I Do For You
3. Ben
4. I Am Love
5. Keep On Dancing
6. Medley: I Want You Back - ABC - The Love You Save
7. I'll Be There
8. Band Introduction
9. Enjoy Yourself
10. Destiny
11. Show You The Way To Go
12. All Night Dancing
13. Blame It On The Boogie

Jackie Jackson: vocals
Tito Jackson: guitar, vocals
Marlon Jackson: vocals
Michael Jackson: vocals
Randy Jackson: vocals, congas, percussion, piano, keyboards

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4db8c4
or
http://lix.in/-524ca7
http://lix.in/-53d348
http://lix.in/-5559e9


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4924eb
or
http://lix.in/-4db8ce
http://lix.in/-4f3f6f
http://lix.in/-50c610


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you're allowing comments on this one. I hope people keep their comments positive. I'm not a fan by any means, but we did drive by Neverland this past weekend and it was amazing how many people were still there paying respect and leaving flowers, cards, etc. My girlfriend took pictures.

Unknown said...

I am not a huge fan of the man, but you cannot deny the talent he had. He was an amazing performer that should be remembered for his music.

Anonymous said...

C'mon guys, Tito is still great--don't act like he's dead, or as if someone would say something negative about him! Love Live Tito!

ChstrFieldKing said...

i'm sick of this guy already

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but this show sounds lossy and not lossless.

Anonymous said...

could somebody reup this show, please? thx a lot !!!!