Friday, July 10, 2009

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band: Glastonbury 2009 (BBC) FLAC

r335285_1518299
BBC digital TV broadcast, unfortunately not the whole concert but everything the BBC did broadcast.
TV -> hard-drive via Total recorder - wav -> Flac L8 via dbPoweramp - > you.

Badlands
Prove It All Night
Outlaw Pete
Out In The Street
Working On A Dream
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
The Promised Land
The River
Born To Run
Thunder Road
American Land
Glory Days
Dancing In The Dark

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-48e567
or
http://lix.in/-520d2d
http://lix.in/-5393ce
http://lix.in/-551a6f
http://lix.in/-56a110
http://lix.in/-48e571


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4bf2b3
or
http://lix.in/-551a79
http://lix.in/-56a11a
http://lix.in/-48e57b
http://lix.in/-4a6c1c
http://lix.in/-4bf2bd


Comments welcome.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for Bruce.
Best wishes
M

1Surfrider said...

I must be losing it. I have a Rapidshare account but can't for the life of me figure how to download using this kind of deal:

http://lix.in/-3c1429

I'm sure it's simple but then again so am I!!!

Please email me with the proper way to go about this, I would be grateful. Very good tunes here but I can't get'm!

Anonymous said...

Stupid question, but these are supposed to be audio files not video files for a DVD, correct? thank you so much

Lou

Anonymous said...

There were quite possibly extra tracks broadcast from this truncated performance
via the BBC 'Red Button Interactive' satellite service.
My wife reckons she identified at least 2 or 3, all in similar audio quality to the mainstream BBC TV broadcast.

Anonymous said...

Those extra tracks are out there in the torrent sites...

Anonymous said...

flac is an audio file

Kim said...

Help to ”1Surfrider”

To download this Springsteen post:

copy the first link http://lix.in/-48e567 .
Put it into the address line on your browser.
Press ENTER.
On the next page there will be a code of 3 letters/numbers.
Write them in the box.
Click “Continue”.
Then you get to the Rapidshare links.
Click each of them and download.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Thanks re: the flac/audio files question...does anyone have a link to an NTSC version of the video for this? I have dl'd 6 or 7 torrents all in PAL and for the life of me can not convert it with a few different programs I have - much appreciated and thanks so much for your efforts Dave!

Lou

Basket Boy said...

Hi Dave,

Just wanted to say many thanks for putting both the Neil Young & Bruce Glastonbury shows up here.

I recorded them and put them up on G101 and it's fab to see them both now up on the greatest blog in the world!!
Keep on Rockin' In The Free World mate!

BTW I did look for extra peformances on the BBC Red Button Interactive but they'd gone by the time I got there. :(

Anonymous said...

The BBC also broadcast Because The Night, No Surrender and Johnny 99. There is a highlight show on BBC4 this week and it is worth checking what they broadcast then

Anonymous said...

..and... bbc also broadcast Boss 'surprise' guest appearance on one song of that young New Jersey band
who's name I [unfortunately due to old age] forget right now.

However, in an act of utmost incompetant editing, when that same band reciprocated and joined Bruce on the mainstage to guest on one of his songs, BBC showed them arriving on stage to perform - then cut away to an entirely different song.

BBC twats !!!

Basket Boy said...

The BBC highlights show did include Johnny 99 & Because The Night.

Audio will appear in due course.... ;)