Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Alarm: Chicago 1983 (FM) FLAC)

Tut's_Page_2
Tut's
Chicago
April 15th 1983
source: FM
Aquired in a trade... Most likely 3 generation TDK SA 90
Transfered TDK SA 90 / Sony TC WR790 / Soundblaster card / Cool Edit Pro

OU Notes: Great Show.... I picked this up from a trade shortly after my first Alarm show in 5/1983 It contains some GREAT early Alarm songs that were dropped in later tours...
I think this was their first USA tour. I transfered this 5-6 years ago, I'm sure I used some basic noise reduction to remove some of the tape hiss..

1. Shout To The Devil
2. For Freedom
3.. Marching On
4. Reason 41
5. Up For Murder
6. The Deceiver
7. The Stand
8. Blaze Of Glory
9. Link To The Chain
10. Third Light
11. Across The Border
12. 68 Guns
13. Lie Of The Land
14. Legal Matter
15 The Stand

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-54f0ad
or
http://lix.in/-4bc8f1
http://lix.in/-4d4f92
http://lix.in/-4ed633
http://lix.in/-505cd4


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-567744
or
http://lix.in/-4d4f88
http://lix.in/-4ed629
http://lix.in/-505cca
http://lix.in/-51e36b


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

MisterManiac said...

Wow...never thought I'd find any Alarm boots up for grabs. I have one from '84 and it seriously rocks. Definitely going to give this a try. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great Band! Definitely underrated, especially the output from their early years. Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

This show took place on September 15, 1983 at Tut's - maybe someone's "9"
looked like a "4"? The only show the
band played in April of 1983 was on the 17th in London.

Thank you very much for early Alarm!

Royzee said...

Wow!
I've seen the Welsh wunderkinders twice over the years - once supporting U2 at Hammy Palais and more recently here in MK... on my birthday...filmed some of it too...
Cheers Uncle Dave!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! And MisterM there are lost more ALarm boots out there... keep looking

Anonymous said...

Their record from this period (was it called Declaration maybe?) was the only thing I ever had from this band, but I played it a lot. They were kind of similar in spirit to U2 in those days. Both made you feel like marching and waving some kind of idealistic banner, although I cannot say what either band actually stood for. But they both moved me back then.