Knobs - The Pink Floyd LP Archives Vol. 7
PinkRudy-CDR-07
03/15/1977
Empire Pool
Wembley, England
Knobs 2LP>MMF5 w/GR 1042>Sony STR-DE875>SB X-Fi xtrememusic>Cooledit Pro>FLAC48khz
this is from the Toasted label. declicked it. this is nice and unproccessed with less lp noise. in comparison to rec2 this new transfer is about equal to it. 104:37
Disc 1
Knob1FX 29:39
Sheep
Pigs on the Wing (Part 1)
Dogs
Knob2FX 16:49
Pigs (3 Different Ones)
Pigs on the Wing (Part 2)
Disc 2
Knob3FX 30:26
Shine on You Crazy Diamond I-V
Welcome To The Machine
Have A Cigar
Wish You Were Here
Knob4FX 27:40
Shine On You Crazy DIamond VI-IX
Money
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4ffe09
http://lix.in/-5184aa
http://lix.in/-43c90b
http://lix.in/-454fac
http://lix.in/-46d64d
http://lix.in/-485cee
http://lix.in/-49e38f
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5184a0
http://lix.in/-43c901
http://lix.in/-454fa2
http://lix.in/-46d643
http://lix.in/-485ce4
http://lix.in/-49e385
http://lix.in/-4b6a26
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
Thanks a lot for the Pink Floyd! This looks amazing!
My burner won't accept these files (FLAC or WAV).
I am guessing that the cause is the fact that the waves are set at 48khx rather than the Red Book 44.1khz.
I don't know how to convert without losing quality. Anyone have a suggestion?
BTW Thanks for post in case this comes off as moaning.
Post a Comment