Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Iron Maiden: Sao Paulo 2004 (Soundboard) FLAC

2
January 17, 2004 - Pacaembu Stadium - Sao Paulo, Brazil
Format: FLAC
Version: SOUNDBOARD

Setlist:
01 - Wildest Dreams
02 - Wrathchild
03 - Can I Play With Madness?
04 - The Trooper
05 - Dance Of Death
06 - Rainmaker
07 - Brave New World
08 - Paschendale
09 - Lord Of The Flies
10 - No More Lies
11 - Hallowed Be Thy Name
12 - Fear Of The Dark
13 - Iron Maiden
14 - Bruce's Speech
15 - Journeyman
16 - The Number Of The Beast
17 - Run To The Hills

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-456028
http://lix.in/-46e6c9
http://lix.in/-486d6a
http://lix.in/-49f40b
http://lix.in/-4b7aac
http://lix.in/-4d014d
http://lix.in/-4e87ee


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4b6a3a
http://lix.in/-4cf0db
http://lix.in/-4e777c
http://lix.in/-4ffe1d
http://lix.in/-5184be
http://lix.in/-43c91f
http://lix.in/-454fc0


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

harry lime said...

the dance of death songs really profit from the live eviroment , lot better than the album versions , especially soundwise , and the southamericans are probably the best crowd a band could wish for - unbelievable !

Nicolas said...

I was in this concert and it was amazing, I need download it!
Once a time I heard that there are dvd video about this concert, could be good search it.
Thank you for this bootleg, greetings from Brazil!