check out http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=buckethead&aq=f if you are not familiar with him
March 10th, 2006
Langerado Sound Check, Swamp Tent
Markham Park, Sunrise FL
Source: SBD
55:47
01.Intro>Jordan> Revenge Of The Double-Man
02.Want Some Slaw?
03.Buckethead's Toystore
04.Buckethead's Toystore Cont.
05.Waiting Here
06.Jowls
07.Toy Giveaway/Danceing
08.For Mom> Pure Imagination> Pirates Life For Me> Whitewash
09.Whitewash Cont.> crash Victim> Improv.
10.Fountains Of The Forgotten
11.Wonder Boy> Turbin> Hog Bitch Stomp> Turbin
12.Pinchy Talks To The Kids> Turbin> Bomb Track> Star Wars
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4a83de
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-51c68f
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
I can't believe it, you are a Buckethead fan, too!!! I am 56 years old, ben playing for 46 years. I love Buckethead's music. Although Brian is now 39 years old, its time to take off the costume. He should be over his stage fright! Anyway, this will be my new music for today. Many thanks.
If you see candids of him he looks nervous around people in general...not just on the stage.
Hey is there any chicken in that bucket? Or is that some kind of symbal that he is chicken? Anyway he's a good player. Thanks.
very appreciated
tnx :)
this is completely new to me; it sounds interesting
Thanks! it's a good opportunity to get into Buckethead!
Jack (Fr)
Can't believe I've over looked this one until now. I went out as Buckethead for Halloween. Thank God nobody actually asked me to play the guitar :P
Awesome truly great stuff..I am a Golden palominos fan/ Bootsy/ Bill laswell and ect..great music thanks alot
Post a Comment