Bob Dylan And The Grateful Dead
Dylan And The Dead - The Complete Rehearsals (So Far)
certified lossless
Volume 1
DISC ONE: (prehearsals)
Tracklist:
1. French Girl
2. Blues Stay Away From Me
3. John Hardy
4. instrumental jam
5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
6. Blues Stay Away From Me
DISC TWO:
Times They Are A-Changin'
When I Paint My Masterpiece
Man Of Peace REMOVED OFFICIAL RELEASE (Postcards of the Hanging)
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Ballad Of Ira Hayes
I Want You
Ballad Of A Thin Man
Memphis Blues Again
Dead Man Dead Man
Queen Jane Approximately
The French Girl
In The Summertime
Man Of Peace
Union Sundown
It's All Over Now Baby Blue
Joey
Lineage: Dylantree vine>CDR>EAC (secure, no c2, disable cache)>WAV(no errrors)>FLAC(traders little helper, flac level 6, align on sector boundaries)>Bootcity torrent Wizard>You
Complete Dylan And The Dead Rehearsals (So Far) Volume Two
Club Front, San Rafael, CA June 1987
Disc One:
If Not For You
If Not For You
Slow Train Coming
Tomorrow Is A Long Time
Walkin Down The Line
Gotta Serve Somebody
Gonna Change My Way Of Thinking
Maggies Farm
Chimes Of Freedom
All I Really Want To Do
John Brown
Heart Of Mine
Rollin In My Sweet Baby's Arms
John Hardy
Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
John Brown
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Disc Two
Don't Keep Me Waiting Too Long (Go Ahead Baby)
Stealin
I Want You
Oh Boy
Tangled Up In Blue
Simple Twist Of Fate
Boy In The Bubble (Simon)
Heart Of Mine
Pledging My Time
Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
Wicked Messenger
Watching The River Flow
Lineage: Dylantree vine>CDR>EAC(secure, no c2, disable cache)>WAV(no errrors)>FLAC(traders little helper, flac level 6, align on sector boundaries)>
Bootcity torrent Wizard>You
Volume 3
Disc One:
Under Your Spell
I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Blues Stay Away From Me
If Not For You
Ballad Of Frankie Lee And Judas Priest
Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power)
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
I'm Free
They Killed Him
Pledging My Time
Oh Boy
DISC TWO:
Introduction By David Gans
Gans Interviewed By Gary Lambert
TRACK 3 DELETED (all along the watchtower) OFFICIAL RELEASE
More Gans Interview
Stealin'
More Gans
Oh Boy
John Brown
Folsom Prison Blues
Gotta Serve Somebody
Hideaway/Cc Rider
Gans Conclusion
Track 3 disc 2 is deleted due to its release on Postcards of the Hanging
links below are to a text file possessing the live links. The password to unrar the file is quality
rapidshare links:
http://lix.in/-50f25f
megaupload links:
http://lix.in/-49513a
Comments welcome.
9 comments:
WOW! I have a massive colection of quality analog Dead soundboards and I had this set, in that form, years ago... nice to see such a tidbit put up on this site! Dylan tells a story about walking out of these sessions and going into a local gin mill while feeling lost in life. While he watched the local entertainment perform, the fire was re-lit under his ass and he went back to complete these sessions as well as create some of his best music in decades. Oh yeah, Dave... I'm back from my hip replacement surgery. I am recovering at home. I can think of no better tonic to aid in my convalescence than downloading the things you do. Thanks for making me feel like I mattered and holding up those Beetles PC discs.
You do matter. I am glad that you are now on the path of recovery.
Wow! I am so psyched -- I was in Washington for the best part of last wk and missed my daily download from QualityBootz. Nice to be home and have this to listen to. You're the best!
Amazing. This is so funny because I just had Dylan and The Dead in my system YESTERDAY!! I was updating my CD collection database and was up to Dylan. (I never knew whether I should catalogue under D or G??). Anyway, I thought, man, I haven't listened to that one in a while so put it in and enjoyed it. While I listened to it, I thought to myself whether or not there were any other shows or rehearsals or something.
Anyway, pretty wild man. Maybe I was sending out some weird mind waves or something.
Thanks!
"TRACK 3 DELETED (all along the watchtower) OFFICIAL RELEASE"
Oops, and I was thinking of downloading this. Since it's now incomplete, I'll pass.
Many thanks for this, I saw a few shows from this tour and it was the best I ever saw Dylan play.
Wow the quality of this is amazing!! I've seen Dylan quite a few times and for me, his time with the Dead was one of the best ever. Nice to have this, many thanks.
Hello ! Your posts are very impressive. I'm a big Bob fan and the content here is a very good choice. But the complete rehearsals Dylan and the Dead Links are dead... Rapid and Megaupload. Could you please post them again ? Thanks and keep on rolling
Please, please re-upload, Dave. You're the best.
Post a Comment