Monday, June 15, 2009

Norah Jones: Chicago 2004 (FM) FLAC

linch
Chicago Theater
Chicago, IL
2004-09-12
Lineage: fm (Onkyo TX8511)>SoundBlaster (Live! 24 bit External)>wav(CD Wave Editor @ 16bit)>flac

Norah Jones - piano, vocals
Adam Levy - Guitars
Lee Alexander - Bass
Daro Odah - Vocals, flute,odium
Robby MacIntosh - Guitar
Andrew Border - Drums

What Am I to You? 3:56
Those Sweet Words 3:28
The Prettiest Thing 3:52
I've Got to See You Again 6:18
Painter Song 3:08
In the Morning 6:37
Carnival Town 3:26
The Nearness of You 3:59
Humble Me 4:48
Long Way Home 4:13
Don't Know Why 3:50
Creepin' In 5:28
Above Ground 4:42
Sunrise 4:08
Seven Years 3:54
Come Away with Me 4:22
Life is a Carnival 5:18
Encore:
Turn Me On 4:40
Lonestar 3:16
Total Time: 82:17

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4f0f5b

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4d3694

Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Charles said...

Hi Dave, Thank you so much! I can't thank you enough. I requested Norah Jones and you got it. I'll be making another contribution to your site in the near future. A few comments about this show. Track 7."Is It Lonely" is really called "Carnival Town" Track 15."She" Is really called "Seven Years" This is a great show. Unfortunately they lost the direct feed on Adam Levy's guitar.You still hear his guitar picked up by the microphones on stage. Norah and the band gave an excellent performance. Dave,If you can get anymore Norah please post it! Best Regards,Charles

michael92105 said...

Hi Dave--she's still not Tori Amos ;) All kidding aside, thanks for all you do.

Anonymous said...

thanks you so much, Dave you are great

Anonymous said...

Can't get enough of this Norah stuff!