9/7/75
The Main Point, Bryn Mawr, PA
source: FM 1st gen reel (Jerry Moore's copy)
lineage: WMMR fm simulcast>reel>7" reel @ 7.5 ips
tranferred/seeded by Rob Berger
disc one: 53:42
01: Come All Ye Fair and Tender Ladies>
02: Take It Easy
03: Your Sweet and Shiny Eyes
04: Long Distance Love
05: Fountain of Sorrow*
06: Jamaica Say You Will
07: Mohammed's Radio
08: Lindley's Fiddle Tune
09: Lindley's Banjo Medley
disc two: 70:12
01: "One Of Lindley's Favorite Songs"
02: I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
03: For Everyman
04: The Times You've Come
05: Song for Adam
06: Cocaine
07: You A$$hole You
08: Werewolves of London
09: Late for the Sky
10: For a Dancer
11: Hasten Down the Wind
disc three: 45:47
01: Doctor My Eyes>
02: These Days
03: Before the Deluge
04: Do You Wanna Dance
05: Run Boy Run
06: Redneck Friend
07: Sweet Little Sixteen
08: Pipeline>Runaway
09: Your Bright Baby Blues - separate link for wav file: http://lix.in/-4c5b15 rapidshare link: http://lix.in/-4f8ebd
notes: *long drop out in left channel
patched with right
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-521ccf
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4f2991
Comments welcome.
17 comments:
Wow, way cool... when I was in college, my roommate had a Jackson Brown boot LP which contained a song called "You Asshole You". I have lost touch with that young man so I cannot confirm that this is the same bootleg. However, I have been looking for a version of "You Asshole You" for a longtime. Well done, as always, Dave! it is like you read my mind (said in a cult-like, breathless way of a true believer)(just kidding... HUMOR). Thanks as always.
Ken
I'd love to try this out. However, I can't download any new posts from this blog. A captcha seems to be required now to get the links. Since I'm blind and use a screenreader, that effectively shuts me out as my screenreader can't read images. Please help make these once again accessible. Thanks. I love JB's acoustic Seventies sets. Please, please, make it so I can hear this set.
Thanks so much for posting this in flac, this will be a big improvement to my mp3 copy
thanks so much for posting this in flac, it will be a big improvement on my mp3 copy
I can't get Megaupload free to work today. It just hangs.........
Hey dave, I downloaded via Rapidshare and there seems to be a problem with part 9. I get a message regarding unexpected end of archive and the last song on disc 3 does not show up as a FLACfile when I un-RARed it. I tried downloading part nine again but I still get the same thing.
Ken
I'm having the same problem with part 9 on rapidshare, I've downloaded 3 times, each time it comes up with unexpected end of archive !
Any chance of fixing part 9 ?
Also anyone know of artwork for this version ?
Would seem file 9 is a problem. I have only 27 of the 28 tracks. Still thank you very much for them anyway.
let me look into this
which song is not working (extracting)?
Ah. I was about to leave a post asking why there was only one link, but looking at the other comments I would infer that they're being reseeded?
Anyway, from someone who just found your blog a couple weeks ago and has been battering his internet connection ever since, thanks a million for everything you do here!
Thanks for this one, Dave.
Part 9 on Rapidshare comes up with “Unexpected end of archive!” It seems that disc 3 track 09 “Your Bright Baby Blue” is missing when you compare with the setlist. But the announcer comes in after track 8 “Runaway”, and it seems that the show is in fact over, so perhaps the “missing track 9” wasn’t performed after all? Quite weird, but of course we can live with that. There are so many other good tracks on this one, so thanks again.
Cheers
Hi! Is this the show with the "Alaskan Waitress"? I have this on an old tape, will download immediately and compare. I hope I'll get all the files from Megaupload!
Thanks from the Rank Stranger
I posted the one song in question as a separate download.
the link is right next to Disc 3 Track 9
Dave
Thanks for the missing track 9 on disc 3.
Kim
Thanks for the missing track Dave
Thanks Dave. Megashare worked fine- all files.
I remember this on the radio at the time 93.3 WMMR.
K @ Philly
Thats Z E V O N
I'm getting a password prompt for both main links . . . part 9 addition works OK, other download links (other artists) are working. Is it me, or there a PW on this download? I've re-read the post and don't see a PW reference.
Post a Comment