1975 10 25 Capitol Theatre Passaic NJ USA
135 min, Aud, A-
Recorded by TheGrape
1ST Gen. CDR from the collection of fzmoi69
Lineage: master tape > CD > EAC > soundforge 9 > Traders Little Helper
Pedro's Dowry/Naval Aviation In Art,
Stinkfoot,
Dirty Love,
How Could I Be Such A Fool?,
I Ain't Got No Heart,
I'm Not Satisfied,
Black Napkins,
Advance Romance,
Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?,
The Illinois Enema Bandit,
Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy,
Lonely Little Girl, fades out
Disc 2
Lonely Little Girl,
Take Your Clothes Off When You Dance,
What's The Ugliest Part Of Your Body?,
Chunga's Revenge,
Zoot Allures,
Swallow My Pride,
Any Downers?,
Camarillo Brillo,
Muffin Man,
I'm The Slime,
San Ber'dino
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4b837f
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-487647
Comments welcome.
4 comments:
Hi
your FZ's collection is awesome !!
more thanks
my best regards
Pedro
Great Zappa-treasures lately! But shame about this one: http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/06/frank-zappa-salt-lake-city-1980.html
All links are gone... Oh, and while you're at it, could you also re-up or re-post http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/03/beatles-alternate-sgt-pepper-lonely.html ? I lost them at a crash a while ago, but they're also great! Thanx anyway
great ZAPPA show... as usual...
the sound is quite good for an audience recording...
Thank to you one more time...
Thanks for the Frank Zappa post! But the sound quality is not so good.Music quality:Great performance.
v-chile
Post a Comment