Jun/09/2009
Messehalle, Erfurt, Germany
Source: SP-CMC-u4 >SP-SPSB-10 >iRiver_H120 (rockbox)...NO Beer ;-(
Transfer: H120 >USB >PC >CDwave >FLAC
Taped&Transfer: only -> Wal
Any artwork is very welcomed ;-)
CD-1/2
01,Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black)
02,Mansion On The Hill
03,Pocahontas
04,Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
05,Words
06,Cinnamon Girl
07,Mother Earth
08,Don’t Let It Bring You Down
09,Comes A Time
10,Band Introduction
11,Heart Of Gold
12,Speakin’ Out
CD-2/2
01,Down By The River
02,F^ckin' Up
03,Tonight’s The Night
04,Rockin’ In The Free World
05,Encore Intervall
06,A Day In The Life
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-533df3
or
http://lix.in/-4eaa1a
http://lix.in/-5030bb
http://lix.in/-51b75c
http://lix.in/-533dfd
http://lix.in/-54c49e
http://lix.in/-4708ff
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-54c480
or
http://lix.in/-54c48a
http://lix.in/-4708eb
http://lix.in/-488f8c
http://lix.in/-4a162d
http://lix.in/-4b9cce
http://lix.in/-4d236f
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
I am so glad you too are a Neil fan! Thank you so much! If you run across any Eddie Vedder solo from this most recent tour I would greatly appreciate that as well! Thanks also for the recent Dead posts, I am really enjoying them. My work involves quite a bit of traveling and thanks to you I look forward to it "cause now I can really listen to all you've given me!
Hi Dave,
I attended the Neil Young show in Antwerp on June 6...if you could post it, I would be really happy !
Thanks anyway for all these Neil Young posts !
Nicolas
All this talk about FLAC files and SHN files and so on and so forth... They won't play on my stero. They won't play on my brand new computer. They won't transfer to CD. What good are they if you can't even listen to them?
Nice site, BTW. REEEELY nice!
@terrace youth
you have to convert the files !
mkv audio compression tool
flac frontend
a little bit of research won`t hurt
Thanks so much for this. I was at the show in Nottingham on Tuesday, pretty much the same set, great show. Nice to have this to relive it all. Keep up the great work, I love this site.
Great versions of DBTR, F**king Up and Pocahontas has taken on a more tribal beat. Sounds like more :\ Too bad you had to remove the comments section on MJ -- not everyone can stay open minded and appreciate an artist whether they like 'em or not. "Don't let it bring you down", Dave.
Thanks for putting this up. Got to see him in Hyde Park at the weekend. Blew me away!!
Post a Comment