Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Grateful Dead: Boston 1969 (Soundboard) FLAC

untitled
69-04-23 The Ark

01 Introduction
02 He Was A Friend Of Mine
03 Dark Star
04 St. Stephen
05 It's A Sin
06 St. Stephen
07 Cryptical Envelopment
08 Drums
09 The Other One
10 Cryptical Envelopment
11 Sittin On Top Of The World
12 Turn On Your Love Light
13 Morning Dew
14 Hard To Handle
15 Doin' That Rag
16 Alligator
17 Drums
18 Jam
19 The Eleven
20 Jam
21 Mountain Jam
22 And We Bid You Goodnight
23 Jam
24 Caution (Do Not Stop On Tracks)
25 Feedback
26 And We Bid You Good Night
27 More! More! More!
28 Not Fade Away tease
29 It's All Over Now Baby Blue

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-47a16c

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4c3559

Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Dead in FLAC please... this is an interesting show... not one of the best but well worth the download. When I first stumbled upon etree, I was a newbie to the digital download world. Unfortunately I downloaded everything in MP3. As you post these shows, it gives me the opportunity to make-up for past mistakes. I already own it all on analog tape. 9/18-19/70, anything from October/November 72, 4/20/70 are some great shows to keep your eyes open for. As always, thanks for everything, Dave.

QualityBootZ said...

I have a number of dead in shn also. shn is very easy to convert to wav with this tool:
http://www.etree.org/mkw.html

-Dave

michael92105 said...

Thank you for any dead you post. They are truly a big part of my life, past and present.

michael92105 said...

I wanted to thank you for posting just one link to all the links, it saves going back and forth, in other words I can keep the lix.in window open and just click on the next link without having to copy and paste. Nice....

Kwork said...

Dave, thank you for the way you're doing the links with this post. Not only are they all in one place, but I can now get to them with my screenreader. As I had said in a couple of other comments, I'm totally blind, and couldn't read what I needed to read to get to the actual links. Thank you very, very, very much!

Like the above commentor, Grateful Dead in lossless, flac or shn, are greatly appreciated. If anyone knows how to get them, I'd love to have the complete Europe 72 run.

Dave, this is a great blog. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more with the other comments - you're Dead selections have been superb, especially that one from 12/6/73 - mind-melting

Please keep the dead in mind and thank you!

michael92105 said...

Really nice show with an interesting show opener and then right to business with Dark Star. Also the St. Stephen, It's a Sin combo (false start?) made me do a double take and check to make sure I burned the files in the correct order. Also the request for Morning Dew does come "later", "in the morning". Fun stuff.