Friday, June 12, 2009

Frank Zappa: New York 1980 (Ex Soundboard) FLAC

FZ_Guitar_Neck_1024_768
1980 10 31 Palladium New York City NY USA
40 min, DSBD, A+
1ST Gen. CDR from the collection of theGrape
Lineage: DSBD > CDR > CDR > EAC > Soundforge 9 > Traders Little Helper

Keep It Greasey,
Outside Now,
Tinsel Town Rebellion,
Doreen,
Goblin Girl,
Joe's Garage,
Dancin' Fool,
Stick It Out,
Watermelon In Easter Hay

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-502522

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4b9149

I hope that you've enjoyed these Zappa offerings. I'll put up a few more in the next month.

9 comments:

Zapparap said...

Thx Dave for the beautiful post.
Awaiting mre Zappa's in the future, I hope.

Anonymous said...

Hi
:))
big thanks !
pedro

Anonymous said...

Strange story about this gig; it's out officially as The Torture Never Stops DVD (and very good!!), but Zappa.com says it's "currently not available", for a long time now, it might go the same way as the long announced Roxy-DVD. Last week however I managed to get a copy at http://www.gandsmusic.com/ but he's almost sold out of these. The official Torture never stops??? Lucky we still have these boots to share!

Angilas said...

Thanks dave!!! the Torture Never Stops DVD is from 1981. I have never heard the 1980 SDB...cant wait.

Anonymous said...

Whoooops! Sorry 'bout that, part of the setlist got me mistaken; same place but next year. (anonymous 12:16) Downloading it right now...

Angilas said...

Thanks for all the great sounding FZ!!! I just got done listening to them all...fantastic! I was at the 1st pier show and recorded it, but my tapes sound sucks (loud crowd) it a pleasure to hear both shows with great sound. As far as the 1980 material FZ had a great guitar sound and the band is wonderful...I hope dick barber's stash never ends!!! thanks dave.

ropedrum said...

I am having trouble with this. There are only 2 links posted: one for Rapidshare (which has part 4) and one for Megaupload (which has part 1).

Where are parts 2 and 3?

ropedrum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
zowie said...

thanks!