Susquehanna Bank Center
Camden, NJ
May 26, 2009
Source: HEBs (DPA 4061s) > CA ST-9100 > Edirol R-09 (line in, 24bit/44.1kHz)
Processing: Wav file > Sound Studio > 16bit > xACT > FLAC (level 8)
Taping location: Section 101, row G (7th row behind pit, Berryman's side, in line with right speaker stacks)
Taped & transferred by: TT
coverted from FLAC to wav via TLH > Parametric EQ (bass enhancement) and normalization (-1db) via Adobe Audition (saved as 32bit wav)> Back to FLAC (level 8) via FLAC Frontend on June 3, 2009 - Dave @ qualitybootz
Chris Martin: Lead vocals, piano, guitar
Jonny Buckland: Guitar, backing vocals
Guy Berryman: Bass, backing vocals
Will Champion: Drums, backing vocals
DISC ONE:
01 Classical intro
02 Life In Technicolor
03 Violet Hill
04 Clocks
05 In My Place (cut)
06 Yellow
07 Glass Of Water
08 Cemeteries Of London
09 42
10 Fix You
11 Strawberry Swing
12 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face > Talk (techno versions)
13 The Hardest Part > Postcards From Far Away (Chris solo piano)
DISC TWO:
01 Viva La Vida
02 Lost!
03 Green Eyes (acoustic)
04 Tour song > Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic, Will singing)
05 I'm A Believer (acoustic)
06 Viva La Vida remix interlude
07 Politik
08 Lovers In Japan
09 Death And All His Friends
10 Encore applause
11 The Scientist
12 Life In Technicolor ii
13 The Escapist (outro)
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-50e25b
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-4c4e82
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
thanks for this one, Dave! if you come across the Darien Lake show (June 1, 2009) can you please please please please upload!! i was there and i really want to have a copy of that! thank you and keep doing what you're doing!
shine on
Thanks man! I've always liked the live shows of Coldplay!
And btw, I've got a great live show of Brant Bjork. You probably don't know him, but I think it's a great show (A++ soundboard recording) with some heavy jams (a 20 minute Sunshine of Your Love jam).
You can download the mp3 version here:
http://tinyurl.com/p5xqt7
If you're interested in putting this on your blog, let me know, I'll upload the .FLAC version if you like ;)
peace and thanks for all the great material over here!
Am I missing something?
I only see one file link for a total of 4-1/2 songs. Should there be more?
Thanks.
Nevermind - I'm an idiot.
It's all there as promised.
Thanx QualityBootz!
Could you please reup this gig?? thank you very much
Post a Comment