Friday, June 19, 2009

Black Sabbath: Sydney 1980 (Soundboard) FLAC

by request!blacksab-bringer
Boot Title: "Bringer Of Evil" (2CD set)
Location/Venue: Capitol Theatre, Sydney, Australia
Date: 27th November 1980
Bonus: Civic Center, Hartford, Connecticut, USA 10th August 1980 & more (SBD)
Label/Cat. #: Power Gate-100
Source: SBD
Lineage: Silver Boot > EAC > WAV > FLAC (Level 5)
Length: 1:16:46.94(Disc 1) & 1:10:16.72(Disc 2)
Band:
*Ronnie James Dio (vocals)
*Tony Iommi (guitar)
*Geezer Butler (bass)
*Bill Ward (drums)
*Geoff Nicholls (keyboards)

Track List:
01. Supertzar 01:00
02. War Pigs 07:26
03. Neon Knights 04:50
04. N.I.B. 05:42
05. Children Of The Sea 07:00
06. Sweet Leaf 03:27
07. Drum Solo 03:13
08. Sweet Leaf (Reprise) 02:22
09. Black Sabbath 09:34
10. Heaven And Hell 16:34
11. Iron Man 07:15
12. Die Young 04:58
13. Paranoid 03:18
---
01. DJ Intro 01:09
02. War Pigs 07:16
03. Neon Knights 05:02
04. Children Of The Sea 06:10
05. Heaven And Hell 12:30
06. Die Young 04:52
07. Supertzar 00:34
08. War Pigs 07:23
09. Neon Knights 05:13
10. Children Of The Sea 06:06
11. Black Sabbath 08:37
12. Die Young 05:18

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-540824
or
http://lix.in/-464ca3
http://lix.in/-47d344
http://lix.in/-4959e5
http://lix.in/-4ae086
http://lix.in/-4c6727
http://lix.in/-4dedc8
http://lix.in/-4f7469
http://lix.in/-50fb0a
http://lix.in/-5281ab
http://lix.in/-54084c


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5291af
or
http://lix.in/-5291b9
http://lix.in/-54185a
http://lix.in/-465cbb
http://lix.in/-47e35c
http://lix.in/-4969fd
http://lix.in/-4af09e
http://lix.in/-4c773f
http://lix.in/-4dfde0
http://lix.in/-4f8481
http://lix.in/-510b22


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant. Thanks for it, Dave.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Thanks Dave.

VC

Anonymous said...

Awesome recording. However there are a couple of sections missing. Heaven and Hell intro and starting riff of Paranoid. I believe this is missing from the SB source. I have the missing tracks recorded from the live FM broadcast on Sydney's 2MMM, quality almost as good but the original c-90 audio cassette I have is getting a little old, this is the 1st gen source I recorded on that evening in 1980. If I knew what the best audio software was for me to use I could probably merge the missing sections in. Your recording does have bits that was wasn't aired during the simulcast (swearing in Paranoid), intro track Superstarz. Any suggestions??

Anonymous said...

Drummer is Vinny Appice