Thursday, March 25, 2010

Neil Sedaka (with the BBC Concert Orchestra): BBC 2010 FLAC

daka15
Mermaid Theatre London
5th March 2010
BBC FM flac
Lineage Analogue FM R1 Cooledit Flac TLH (compression 6) aligned

File 1 378mb
File 2 237mb
File 3 83.4mb
Disc 1 Time 1hr 1min 50sec's
Disc 2 Time 0hr 37min 19sec's
Interval Talk 14min 15 sec's

In an exclusive concert for BBC Radio 2, Neil Sedaka peforms with the BBC Concert Orchestra, live from London's Mermaid Theatre.
Introduced by Paul Gambaccini, Neil performs his best loved hits including Breaking Up Is Hard To Do, Solitaire, Oh Carol, Laughter In The Rain and Our Last Song Together, in a fantastic ninety-minute show.
The world's longest-running live music programme on radio, featuring the BBC concert orchestra and broadcast from locations throughout the UK.

Set
01 Introduction
02 Tin Pan Alley
03 Oh Carol
04 Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen
05 Where The Boys Are
06 Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
07 Calendar Girl
08 The Hungry Years
09 One More Ride On The Merry Go Round
10 Love Will Keep Us Together
11 Solataire
12 You
13 Laughter In The Rain
14 She Was The Queen Of 1964
15 Turning Back The Hands Of Time
16 Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

Interval
17 Standing On The Inside
18 The Other Side Of Me
19 Our Last Song Together
20 I Go Ape
21 Betty Grable
22 Super Bird
23 Going Nowhere
24 Amarillo
25 That's When The Music Takes Me

Plus
Tim Rice interval talk on Sedaka

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7e620e
or
http://lix.in/-76c0c1
http://lix.in/-784762
http://lix.in/-79ce03
http://lix.in/-7b54a4
http://lix.in/-7cdb45
http://lix.in/-7e61e6
http://lix.in/-70a647
http://lix.in/-722ce8

or
http://vcsmzn.link-protector.com
http://vcsmzc.link-protector.com
http://vcsmzr.link-protector.com
http://vcsmzs.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnx.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnw.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnv.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7b54e0
or
http://lix.in/-7e6218
http://lix.in/-70a679
http://lix.in/-722d1a
http://lix.in/-73b3bb
http://lix.in/-753a5c
http://lix.in/-76c0fd
http://lix.in/-78479e
http://lix.in/-79ce3f

or
http://vcsmnm.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnz.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnn.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnc.link-protector.com
http://vcsmnr.link-protector.com
http://vcsmns.link-protector.com
http://vcsmcx.link-protector.com
http://vcsmcw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Jason said...

Oh, he's still alive.

QualityBootZ said...

lol
;)

smokin' bob said...

I look forward to hearing Jason Russell's musical accomplishments too

QualityBootZ said...

if he has a boot, I'll put it up!
Jason, what say ye?

Stadium Studios said...

Very cool man. Swingin'

Nice post!

Anonymous said...

What's w the goofs? This guy has a lifetime of hits, great stuff! Very grateful for the post, thx! (For that matter, would love some Gordon Lightfoot! A nice balance to the Black Sabbath in my house.)

QualityBootZ said...

if I didn't agree I wouldn't have posted it...but I still think that it was a funny first comment because I, too, thought that he was gone.

Jason said...

I don't recall knocking his music...I genuinely didn't know the guy was still breathing.

Anonymous said...

I admire your eclectic tastes. On that note, any more Christopher Cross shows out there? I'm not joking. I must say this place simply rocks. And thanks for the Paris Floyd '77. Another good one.

Anonymous said...

K, sorry guys, stuff doesn't always translate on the internet, looks like it was just me... Carry on! :)