Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grateful Dead: Franklin County Airport 1994 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

another new rip to replace the previously faulty one
GD_Highgate_Front
Title: Resurrection
Label/(Matrix No): American Fly (HF001-02)
Date: July 13, 1994
Venue: Franklin County Airport
Location: Highgate, VT

Set 1
Good Times
Jack Straw
Althea
Queen Jane Approximately
Loser
It's All Over Now
Tennessee Jed
Let It Grow

Set 2
Truckin' ->
New Speedway Boogie
Way To Go Home
Corrina ->
Uncle John's Band ->
Drums ->
Space ->
I Want To Tell You ->
I Need A Miracle ->
Standing On The Moon ->
Sugar Magnolia

Encore
U.S. Blues

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-73f3e9
or
http://lix.in/-73f3df
http://lix.in/-757a80
http://lix.in/-770121
http://lix.in/-7887c2
http://lix.in/-7a0e63
http://lix.in/-7b9504
http://lix.in/-7d1ba5
http://lix.in/-7ea246
http://lix.in/-70e6a7

or
http://vrxvns.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcx.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcw.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcv.link-protector.com
http://vrxvck.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcm.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcz.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcn.link-protector.com
http://vrxvcc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-757abc
or
http://lix.in/-77013f
http://lix.in/-7887e0
http://lix.in/-7a0e81
http://lix.in/-7b9522
http://lix.in/-7d1bc3
http://lix.in/-7ea264
http://lix.in/-70e6c5
http://lix.in/-726d66
http://lix.in/-73f407

or
http://vrxvrv.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrk.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrm.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrz.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrn.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrc.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrr.link-protector.com
http://vrxvrs.link-protector.com
http://vrxvsx.link-protector.com


ALL art below: (art included in the above links)
rs
http://lix.in/-788812
or
http://vrxvsv.link-protector.com

mega
http://lix.in/-73f425
or
http://vrxvsw.link-protector.com

Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you replace the damaged files???

QualityBootZ said...

The wav files had no discerable problems. I checked them with adobe audition and was able to listen to them bell to bell with no dropouts whatever. Since many of our people convert flac to wav I just left the wav files intact with converting them.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Randy, Dave,
Thank you both for being so persistent in fixing the errors. I have listened to the album, it is flawless. Outstanding. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Dave any chance you will be able to fix the dropouts in this post? Thanks.