Monday, March 22, 2010

The Rolling Stones: Chicago 1981 (Soundboard) FLAC

- Sweet Home Chicago (Empress Valley EVSD 381-382)
displayimage
NOTE TO CLARIFY: The download is the Empress Valley product but the cover displayed here is NOT.
Rosemont Horizon, Chicago Illinois, November 24, 1981
Disc 1:
Under My Thumb,
When The Whip Comes Down,
Let’s Spend The Night Together,
Shattered,
Neighbours,
Black Limousine,
Just My Imagination,
Twenty Flight Rock,
Going To A Go Go,
Let Me Go,
Time Is On My Side,
Beast Of Burden,
Waiting On A Friend,
Let It Bleed

Disc 2:
You Can’t Always Get What You Want,
Band Introductions,
Little T & A,
Tumbling Dice,
She’s So Cold,
Hang Fire,
Miss You (w/Sugar Blue),
Honky Tonk Women,
Brown Sugar,
Start Me Up,
Jumping Jack Flash,
(I Can't Get No)Satisfaction,
Star Spangled Banner

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7b78e5
or
http://lix.in/-786b99
http://lix.in/-79f23a
http://lix.in/-7b78db
http://lix.in/-7cff7c
http://lix.in/-6f43dd
http://lix.in/-70ca7e
http://lix.in/-72511f
http://lix.in/-73d7c0
http://lix.in/-755e61
http://lix.in/-76e502

or
http://vczvxm.link-protector.com
http://vczvxz.link-protector.com
http://vczvxn.link-protector.com
http://vczvxc.link-protector.com
http://vczvxr.link-protector.com
http://vczvxs.link-protector.com
http://vczvwx.link-protector.com
http://vczvww.link-protector.com
http://vczvwv.link-protector.com
http://vczvwk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-724cab
or
http://lix.in/-73d342
http://lix.in/-7559e3
http://lix.in/-76e084
http://lix.in/-786725
http://lix.in/-79edc6
http://lix.in/-7b7467
http://lix.in/-7cfb08
http://lix.in/-6f3f69
http://lix.in/-70c60a

or
http://vczwzz.link-protector.com
http://vczwzn.link-protector.com
http://vczwzc.link-protector.com
http://vczwzr.link-protector.com
http://vczwzs.link-protector.com
http://vczwnx.link-protector.com
http://vczwnw.link-protector.com
http://vczwnv.link-protector.com
http://vczwnk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Rafael said...

I was caught by the name of this boot and that got me thinking. Then I searched in my collection and found it: there's another "Sweet Home Chicago" bootleg. It's not from Rolling Stones, at least not entirely; it's Muddy Waters' *AND* Rolling Stones. Double-cd as well, great sound quality.
However, it's in mp3. Do you have it? Otherwise I could rar it and store it in one of those storage sites. What about it? :)
Cheers!

Rafael said...

BTW, the boot I was talking about was recorded two days before the one you posted. And it was at Buddy Guy's bar. :-)

QualityBootZ said...

I do not have it but I will now look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Rollong Stones The Black Box REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST? Thanks fpr everything!

Anonymous said...

Rolling, even, too.

Rafael said...

Well, I've finally managed to get some time to upload the file.
It's a .rar file of around 100mb.

http://lix.in/-70db5d

hope you enjoy it. :)