Friday, March 5, 2010

Grateful Dead: London 1972 (Soundboard)

missing(?) tracks added on bottom
gd1972-05-26.GEMS.front_tray
The Lyceum
London, England
05/26/72

DAT from the Collection of Todd Evans
Transfer: SBD Reel > DAT > TASCAM DA-20 (S/PDIF out) -> LynxTWO-B Audio Reference Interface (S/PDIF in) -> Wavelab 6.0 by Todd Evans January 2008
All editing and mastering by Jamie Waddell on the GEMS Edit Station.
Trac'ed Cdwave,Flac'ed TLH level 8
A **GEMS Production** January 2008

Editing Notes:
- Upgrade to previously circulating versions
- shnid 12758 supplied Cumberland Blues and Set Two Tuning
- The transfer from DAT included most of Morning Dew (missing portion patched with previously circulating source)
- Huge Thanks To Todd Evans for sharing this with us.

Disc 1 - Set 1
01-Promised Land
02-Sugaree
03-Mr. Charlie
04-Black Throated Wind
05-Loser
06-Next Time You See Me
07-El Paso
08-Dire Wolf
09-The Stranger (Two Souls In Communion)

Disc 2
01-Playin' In The Band
02-He's Gone
03-Cumberland Blues
04-Jack Straw
05-Chinatown Shuffle
06-China Cat Sunflower >
07-I Know You Rider
08-Not Fade Away >
09-Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad >
10-Not Fade Away

Disc 3 - Set 2
01-tuning
02-Truckin' >
03-The Other One >
04-Drums >
05-The Other One >
06-Jam >
07-Morning Dew >
08-The Other One >
09-Sing Me Back Home

Disc 4
01-tuning
02-Me & My Uncle
03-Ramble On Rose
04-Sugar Magnolia
05-Casey Jones
06-One More Saturday Night

rar files packed with 3% recovery record - links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-736239
or
http://lix.in/-6d47ab
http://lix.in/-6ece4c
http://lix.in/-7054ed
http://lix.in/-71db8e
http://lix.in/-73622f
http://lix.in/-74e8d0
http://lix.in/-766f71
http://lix.in/-77f612
http://lix.in/-6a3a73
http://lix.in/-6bc114
http://lix.in/-6d47b5
http://lix.in/-6ece56

or
http://vznzmv.link-protector.com
http://vznzmk.link-protector.com
http://vznzmm.link-protector.com
http://vznzmz.link-protector.com
http://vznzmn.link-protector.com
http://vznzmc.link-protector.com
http://vznzmr.link-protector.com
http://vznzms.link-protector.com
http://vznzzx.link-protector.com
http://vznzzw.link-protector.com
http://vznzzv.link-protector.com
http://vznzzk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-71dbde
or
http://lix.in/-6bc13c
http://lix.in/-6d47dd
http://lix.in/-6ece7e
http://lix.in/-70551f
http://lix.in/-71dbc0
http://lix.in/-736261
http://lix.in/-74e902
http://lix.in/-766fa3
http://lix.in/-77f644
http://lix.in/-6a3aa5
http://lix.in/-6bc146
http://lix.in/-6d47e7

or
http://vznzkx.link-protector.com
http://vznzkw.link-protector.com
http://vznzkv.link-protector.com
http://vznzkk.link-protector.com
http://vznzkm.link-protector.com
http://vznzkz.link-protector.com
http://vznzkn.link-protector.com
http://vznzkc.link-protector.com
http://vznzkr.link-protector.com
http://vznzks.link-protector.com
http://vznzmx.link-protector.com
http://vznzmw.link-protector.com


Disc 3 tracks 1-3 (not sure why some couldn't get them)
rs:
http://lix.in/-755eb2
http://lix.in/-76e553

or
http://vnsvvs.link-protector.com
http://vnsvkx.link-protector.com


mega:
http://lix.in/-70cacf
http://lix.in/-725170

or
http://vnsvvc.link-protector.com
http://vnsvvr.link-protector.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice show. I definitely appreciate the early Dead effort. Disc 3 is the jam from which the Truckin>Morning Dew, on Euro 72, were taken.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I already had this one from another site. But this certainly is an epic show from one of the Dead's greatest years.

Anonymous said...

IMPORTANT INFO PEOPLE
Parts 7,8,9 and 11 are corrupt on MU. Dave is away - get 'em from RS or wait a few days

Anonymous said...

IMPORTANT INFO PEOPLE - update
If substituting from RS - YOU ALSO NEED PART 10

Chris Hensel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Disc three 1-3 are missing?

Unknown said...

Sounds great!! Thanks Dave!

ericjmz said...

I hesitate...should I ask..?..will I be flamed...hmnnnnnn..

Ok,I will!

As many who visit here for G.D. know,the Grateful Alive website (soundboard heaven among other things)went down a few days ago...literally within 24 hours of listing (coincidentally 1972 soundboards)
Its a difficult page to search GoogleBlog for the new site as the words Alive,Grateful, Music, & Blog don't really narrow down searches as you'd might guess.

So, does anyone know if the Grateful Alive sight has returned,& under what webpage name?

Thank you

ericjmz

Anonymous said...

Any chance you can re-post this one?
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/04/acdc-living-in-hell-1979-complete.html
The files have been removed:(

Anonymous said...

This one too. Got the mp3 version but this flac version is gone!
http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/03/jimi-hendrix-mixdown-master-tapes.html

michael92105 said...

I had a whole lotta trouble with this one. Couldn't unpack the files. Tried dl twice to no success. So beware...

Paul W. said...

Great quality, just like Europe '72. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

THAAAAANK YOU!!! Gorgeous! Yeah I got some troubles downloading some pats but finally got the whole package. One of my fav years of the Dead and I love the whole Europe'72 Tour.