Monday, March 8, 2010

Cab Calloway Orchestra: Hamburg 1987 (FM) FLAC

15299
Hamburg, Germany
Fabrik
1987-06

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13

14
15
16 DJ
17 Stormy Weather
18 talking
19 Blues In the Night
20 OlÕ Man River
21
22
23 Minnie The Moocher
24
25 DJ

FM - Cassette (master) - Audacity - xACT

Support the artists by buying their records.
rar files packed with a recovery record - links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-76dc3a
or
http://lix.in/-6c2dd3
http://lix.in/-6db474
http://lix.in/-6f3b15
http://lix.in/-70c1b6
http://lix.in/-724857
http://lix.in/-73cef8

or
http://vnkvcw.link-protector.com
http://vnkvcv.link-protector.com
http://vnkvck.link-protector.com
http://vnkvcm.link-protector.com
http://vnkvcz.link-protector.com
http://vnkvcn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6e75f8
or
http://lix.in/-7309d1
http://lix.in/-749072
http://lix.in/-761713
http://lix.in/-779db4
http://lix.in/-792455
http://lix.in/-7aaaf6

or
http://vnzrmr.link-protector.com
http://vnzrms.link-protector.com
http://vnzrzx.link-protector.com
http://vnzrzw.link-protector.com
http://vnzrzv.link-protector.com
http://vnzrzk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Looking forward to listening to this! Thanks!

Stadium Studios said...

Thank you for posting these kind of gems Dave. I will cherish this one as well as some of the others like the Sinatra.

Keep the music alive!!

Anonymous said...

This is DEPRESSING. I had no idea the great legend Cab Calloway went Easy Listening in the last few years of his life. Unless you like Tony Bennett & Frank Sinatra, stay away from this one. I have a pretty large CC collection, & I've never heard him sell out before.

Luis said...

Here is a almost complete list of the tracks:
01 Intro & September Song
02 Goodtime Charlie
03 You're Nobody
04 Learnin' The Blues
05 Jumpin' At The Woodside
06
07 As Long As I Live
08 The Circus Came To Town
09 Give Me That Way
10 Don't Mean A Thing
11 Jumpin' Five
12 Intermission Riff
13 Dance Number
14 Dance Number
15 Dance Number
16 DJ
17 Stormy Weather
18 Talking
19 Blues In The Night
20 Old Man River
21 Intermission Riff
22 St.James Infirmary
23 Minnie The Moocher
24 Intermission Riff
25 DJ

The date perhaps was 1989 instead of 1987. Cab Calloway played in Freiburg, Germany in june 1989.