Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Black Sabbath: Chicago 1981 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

with Ronnie James Dio
tourbook_mob_rules_us_1981_big
live on December 21st 1981 at the Chicago International Amphitheater

OU: This was the first show with Dio I had seen. Alvin Lee and Ten Years Later was the backup band. I arrived late and in the middle of Alvin Lee. Enjoy this and don't forget to play loud on your best stereo system. I forgot to split the track between Iron Man and The Mob Rules...:(
This about 74 minutes long. I Mastered it on two Gold TY disks. It was to close for comfort.
Microphones: Sony ECM 33F
Tape Deck: Sony TC-D5M
Cassettes: TDK SAX-90
Recorded with Dolby B but I choose to leave it off on this playback
Master Tape > Sony TC-D5M (ORIGINAL UNIT!!)
Run Through the Naim 52 Pre-amplifier
To the Philips CDR-101 (Marantz CDR-600) [tracked on the fly] ZERO GAIN SETTING!
Using CDR Yaiyo Yuden 74-ZY Gold (The best!)
Playback in PC with Plextor UltraPlex40max SCSI CD-ROM
EAC in paranoid mode to slow the read speed.
FLAC > To You Guys, Enjoy RB

Set List:
Neon Knights
N.I.B.
Children of the Sea
Country Girl
Black Sabbath
War Pigs
Slipping Away (drum solo)
Iron Man
The Mob Rules
Heaven and Hell
Paranoid

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-720786
or
http://lix.in/-738e09
http://lix.in/-7514aa
http://lix.in/-769b4b
http://lix.in/-7821ec
http://lix.in/-79a88d

or
http://vcrswn.link-protector.com
http://vcrswc.link-protector.com
http://vcrswr.link-protector.com
http://vcrsws.link-protector.com
http://vcrsvx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7b2f6a
or
http://lix.in/-7cb5ed
http://lix.in/-7e3c8e
http://lix.in/-7080ef
http://lix.in/-720790
http://lix.in/-738e31

or
http://vcrsvw.link-protector.com
http://vcrsvv.link-protector.com
http://vcrsvk.link-protector.com
http://vcrsvm.link-protector.com
http://vcrsvz.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, I love the early leg of the tour with many songs from Mob rules instead of the horrible set list of his tour, I guess I will abuse of many of your Sabbath bootlegs, thanks again for such a great site!

Anonymous said...

Top!
Thank you very much Dave.