Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink Floyd: Paris 1977 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

1977-02-22_front
Title: Dragged Down By The Stone
Venue: Pavillion de Paris, Paris, France
Date: February 22, 1977
Lineage: AUD > CDR(x) > EAC > WAV > FLAC (8)
Quality (F/G/VG/EX): VG-EX
Pink Floyd Concert Database URL: http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=295&bootleg_id=339
Artwork: Yes

01. Sheep
02. Pigs On the Wing Pt. I
03. Dogs
04. Pigs On the Wing Pt. II
05. Pigs (3 Different Ones)

06. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Pts. I-V
07. Welcome to the Machine
08. Have A Cigar
09. Wish You Were Here
10. Shine On You Crazy Diamond Pts. VI-IX
11. Money

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7b53dc
or
http://lix.in/-7cda73
http://lix.in/-7e6114
http://lix.in/-70a575
http://lix.in/-722c16
http://lix.in/-73b2b7
http://lix.in/-753958
http://lix.in/-76bff9
http://lix.in/-78469a

or
http://vcsmvm.link-protector.com
http://vcsmvz.link-protector.com
http://vcsmvn.link-protector.com
http://vcsmvc.link-protector.com
http://vcsmvr.link-protector.com
http://vcsmvs.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkx.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7b53f0
or
http://lix.in/-7cda87
http://lix.in/-7e6128
http://lix.in/-70a589
http://lix.in/-722c2a
http://lix.in/-73b2cb
http://lix.in/-75396c
http://lix.in/-76c00d
http://lix.in/-7846ae

or
http://vcsmkv.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkk.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkm.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkz.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkn.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkc.link-protector.com
http://vcsmkr.link-protector.com
http://vcsmks.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks Dave! This is a show from '77 that I haven't heard yet and I'm always happy to find new things to listen to.

Jason said...

This is a really good one, so far. But, the French don't always know when to shut up.