Friday, March 26, 2010

Faces: Boston 1970 (Soundboard) FLAC

deepsix-021-main
Tea Party, Boston, Mass. 1970

Lineage: Master Soundboard Reel 7 1/2ips 1/2 track --> Maxell UD35-90 7 1/2ips 1/4 track (Revox B77) --> Tascam CD-RW2000 -->EAC --> CDWAV --> FLAC (8)
Let's not forget the Boston Tea Party MC 'Charlie Daniels'

1. Introduction / Wicked Messenger
2. Shake
3. Devotion
4. Evil
5. Flying
6. Nobody Knows
7. Pineapple and Monkey
8. Plynth
9. It's all Over Now (incomplete)

There are a few level fluctuations as well as a little over modulation. Heads were aligned for optimum playback. I never used noise reduction. As with all Digital releases, this is for free trade or blank media trade only. Not to be bought or sold. Keep the spirit of trading alive and well. Nothing has been edited out or EQ'd.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-76febf
or
http://lix.in/-7d1939
http://lix.in/-7e9fda
http://lix.in/-70e43b

or
http://vrxvkc.link-protector.com
http://vrxvkr.link-protector.com
http://vrxvks.link-protector.com


megaupload: (fixed)
http://lix.in/-7ec168
http://lix.in/-7105c9
http://lix.in/-728c6a

or
http://vrxnkv.link-protector.com
http://vrxnkk.link-protector.com
http://vrxnkm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really looking forward to this one. However for mega, 1st link is to something else, and no link to part 3.

QualityBootZ said...

i don't know what happened but i believe that I fixed it.

chstrfieldking said...

THANX!!! i love the faces

Stadium Studios said...

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much QB!!!!!!

Can't wait to get this one!!!!!!!

You are the BEST!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

More Faces...Please...Looking for a
booy bt the faces called Wicked Messenger. Its BBC Stuff.

Thanks,

Charlie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much once again for all the work you do providing us with this great music!!!

Anonymous said...

A version of this got posted at Dime, and then another version soon after. I never messed with the second version.

There was also a lot of back and forth about the date.

I have it as this:

Band/Artist: Faces
Date: 03/26/1970 (10/05/1970)
Venue: Boston Tea Party
Source: SBD
Location: Boston, MA
Notes:
Set/Track list: Disc 1

1. Introduction>Wicked Messenger
2. Shake, Shudder, Shiver
3. Devotion
4. That’s Evil
5. Flying
6. Nobody Knows
7. Pineapple and The Monkey
8. Around The Plynth
9. It's all Over Now (incomplete)

Since Tape City is shutting down, I was recently motivated to grab some Faces torrents that I found there.

Professor goody said...

Thanks - Love your blog!

I did my best attempt at a fix for this, and it's the latest version posted over at Dime. Definitely more listenable. I'd recommend getting it. It fixes most of the volume issues that this one has. Wouldn't be opposed to you posting it here either, QualityBootZ. How can I contact you to send you my files?

Professor goody

Anonymous said...

Top boot!
Thank you very much Dave!