Saturday, March 27, 2010

Led Zeppelin: Adelaide 1972 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

deep_downunder_f
Venue: Memorial Drive, Adelaide , Australia
Date: February 19, 1972
Title: Deep Down Under
Label: Empress Valley
Lineage: silvers>EAC test and copy secure mode>WAVs>Flac frontend encode (level 8) and test>flac

very good audience recording..."ooh, my ears man!"...a classic!
Enjoy!

Disc 1
1-Immigrant Song
2-Heartbreaker
3-Black Dog
4-Since I've Been loving You
5-Stairway To Heaven
6-Going to California
7-That's the Way
8-Tangerine
9-Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

Disc 2
1-Dazed and Confused
2-Moby Dick
3-Whole Lotta Love

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-74435e
or
http://lix.in/-78d737
http://lix.in/-7a5dd8
http://lix.in/-7be479
http://lix.in/-7d6b1a
http://lix.in/-6faf7b
http://lix.in/-71361c

or
http://vcncsw.link-protector.com
http://vcncsv.link-protector.com
http://vcncsk.link-protector.com
http://vcncsm.link-protector.com
http://vcncsz.link-protector.com
http://vcncsn.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-78d74b
or
http://lix.in/-6faf85
http://lix.in/-713626
http://lix.in/-72bcc7
http://lix.in/-744368
http://lix.in/-75ca09
http://lix.in/-7750aa

or
http://vcncsc.link-protector.com
http://vcncsr.link-protector.com
http://vcncss.link-protector.com
http://vcnrxx.link-protector.com
http://vcnrxw.link-protector.com
http://vcnrxv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Col. Hessler said...

An EV Zep show...is there any better way to start a Saturday?

Thanks, Dave.

ericjmz said...

Hey Dave & co.,

I got this from you a 1/2 year or so ago

Is this a new upload,to update links...


...or a different rip?

ericjmz

QualityBootZ said...

different rip...sometimes I see a boot an if it is titled slightly differently I mistakenly double it.
BTW I will have "Led Zeppelin is My Brother" up later this week.

Anonymous said...

Does new rip mean it's the exact same bootleg, ripped anew from the same CDs as the old post? In short, is there any reason I should keep both the new post and the old one?

johnlennon696 said...

Many thanks as always