Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grateful Dead: Noblesville 1995 (Soundboard) FLAC

more GD tomorrow and next week
GD_Big_Front
Date: July 2, 1995
Venue: Deer Creek Music Center
Location: Noblesville, IN

Source: Monitor Board > ? > Cassette
Lineage: Soundboard>?> Silvers > WAV > Flac (7)

Set 1
1 Tuning / Band Chatter 01:49 (this track is non-bootleg source*)
2 Here Comes Sunshine 06:52
3 Walkin\' Blues 05:45
4 Dire Wolf 03:44
5 All Over Now 06:01
6 Broken Arrow 05:08
7 Desolation Row 10:19
8 Tennessee Jed 07:19
9 Let It Grow 11:37
10 Tuning / Band Chatter 02:15

Set 2
11 Scarlet Begonias \> 09:09
12 Fire On The Mountain 10:09
13 Victim or the Crime 08:29
14 All Too Much 05:50
15 New Speedway Boogie \> 08:46
16 Drumz \> 00:19
17 Space / Band Chatter \> 06:50
18 Attics of My Life \> 05:58
19 Sugar Magnolia 08:52
Encore
20 The Mighty Quinn (Quinn The Eskimo) 05:09

Reviewer: doctorspacebass - January 29, 2009
I remember standing right in front of Jerry. Ah, I love the Creek, It was so small and easy to get up close! A lot of people were getting critical and negative about the playing around that time but I felt Jerry was playing as hot as ever,I was wowed yet once again, as if I was at my first show, though it was my 100th! Amazing Let it Grow, and Fire on the mountain!

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6e3bc3
or
http://lix.in/-6fc25a
http://lix.in/-7148fb
http://lix.in/-72cf9c
http://lix.in/-74563d
http://lix.in/-75dcde
http://lix.in/-77637f
http://lix.in/-78ea20
http://lix.in/-7a70c1
http://lix.in/-7bf762

or
http://vcwrrs.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsx.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsw.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsv.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsk.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsm.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsz.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsn.link-protector.com
http://vcwrsc.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7a70d5
or
http://lix.in/-7bf76c
http://lix.in/-6e3bcd
http://lix.in/-6fc26e
http://lix.in/-71490f
http://lix.in/-72cfb0
http://lix.in/-745651
http://lix.in/-75dcf2
http://lix.in/-776393
http://lix.in/-78ea34

or
http://vcwrsr.link-protector.com
http://vcwrss.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxx.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxw.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxv.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxk.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxm.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxz.link-protector.com
http://vcwsxn.link-protector.com


ALL art and non-bootleg intro*
rs
http://lix.in/-7a70df
or
http://vcwsxc.link-protector.com

mega
http://lix.in/-7bf780
or
http://vcwsxr.link-protector.com

Thanks again to Randy for these. He has taken the time to rerip all of his GD boots just to share them with us.

4 comments:

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks, not the best era for Dead shows, but it's always nice to hear a new one.

Anonymous said...

This was the show where all the hippies stormed the hillside and broke down the fence. I'd say about 5,000 fans busted into the venue. I was among them. I even managed to bring in a 6 pack of Keystone Light - very satisfying.
Here's a good trivia question - during what song in the first set did the "riot" ensue. The answer is "Desolation Row."
Personally, I thought the show was a bit on the weak side. Great time though.
Thanks for all these tremendous posts. It's refreshing to see someone so meticulous. Just know that your efforts are appreciated.
Sonofsaf

michael92105 said...

"All the hippies..." not so sure about that one. The stage banter is kinda interesting with the reference of the cameras looking like guns since there was apparently a death threat on Garcia at this time. I have ignored this tour for many reasons but now am at a place where I can listen so many thanks to Randy and Dave...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and the many others. Are you sure this is a Soundboard? Sounds more like Audience to me...