Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grateful Dead: Atlanta 1994 (Soundboard) FLAC

GD_Lil_Jerry_Front_
Date: April 1, 1994
Venue: The Omni
Location: Atlanta, GA
Source: SBD -> Dat>?> Silvers (No Mfg or Matrix # listed)

1 Tuning 00:44 (included as a captured internet stream (non-bootleg source)
2 Picasso Moon 06:56
3 Deal 11:05
4 Wang Dang Doodle 08:41
5 Dire Wolf 04:09
6 Black Throated Wind 06:53
7 Bird Song 13:39
8 Tuning 01:18
9 China Cat Sunflower 09:23
10 I Know You Rider 05:20
11 Box Of Rain 06:14
12 Estimated Prophet 13:51
13 He's Gone 11:36
14 That Would Be Something 03:14
15 Drums 16:08
16 Space 15:07
17 The Other One 09:37
18 Wharf Rat 10:02
19 Turn On Your Lovelight 07:21
20 Brokedown Palace 04:47

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com: (I was told that there are 2 part5s here - u only need 1)
http://lix.in/-72d8e8
or
http://lix.in/-7c009a
http://lix.in/-6e44fb
http://lix.in/-6fcb9c
http://lix.in/-71523d
http://lix.in/-72d8de
http://lix.in/-745f7f
http://lix.in/-75e620
http://lix.in/-776cc1
http://lix.in/-78f362
http://lix.in/-7a7a03
http://lix.in/-7c00a4

or
http://vcvxsv.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsk.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsm.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsz.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsn.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsc.link-protector.com
http://vcvxsr.link-protector.com
http://vcvxss.link-protector.com
http://vcvwxx.link-protector.com
http://vcvwxw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6fe410
or
http://lix.in/-7c1904
http://lix.in/-6e5d65
http://lix.in/-6fe406
http://lix.in/-716aa7
http://lix.in/-72f148
http://lix.in/-7477e9
http://lix.in/-75fe8a
http://lix.in/-77852b
http://lix.in/-790bcc
http://lix.in/-7a926d

or
http://vcvznw.link-protector.com
http://vcvznv.link-protector.com
http://vcvznk.link-protector.com
http://vcvznm.link-protector.com
http://vcvznz.link-protector.com
http://vcvznn.link-protector.com
http://vcvznc.link-protector.com
http://vcvznr.link-protector.com
http://vcvzns.link-protector.com
http://vcvzcx.link-protector.com


FULL art and mp3 of introduction tuning:
rs:
http://lix.in/-6fcc32
or
http://vcvwxs.link-protector.com

mega
http://lix.in/-6fcc28
or
http://vcvwxz.link-protector.com

Thank Randy.

7 comments:

James said...

Can't wait to hear this show, was on this tour. One thing though, are the rs links supposed to be 10 or 11 because it seems you put #5 in there twice.

QualityBootZ said...

10 thanks.

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks for this, I have been looking for the 3 Atlanta 94 shows since I went to them, I remember them being quite good, would love to see the other 2, especially the one where Bobby sings Pigpen's "King Bee" in the first set!

QualityBootZ said...

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=collection%3AGratefulDead%20AND%20year%3A%221994%22
you can listen to them here and grab them as mp3 if you have the correct software...

Friend Of The Devil said...

I saw them twice at the Omni in Atlanta, and I think this was one of them... will have to check my concerts database when I get home. Thanks, Dave!~

Friend of the Devil said...

and by the way, "That Would Be Something" is one of my favorite Paul McCartney tunes... so cool to hear them do it live!!

michael92105 said...

These postings of the dead have come at a good time in my life. Thank you very much. It's nice to go back and having seen Furthur last month be part of that too. Good name for the latest incantation of the remaining members. Many thanks again.