John Abercrombie: guitar
Dave Holland: bass
Jack DeJohnette: drums & piano
Sendesaal of Radio Bremen
Bremen, Germany
March 10th, 1975
FM broadcast, A- quality (a few minor noises in parts, most is pretty nice)
unknown gen. tape > played on Nak. 125 into soundforge (wav) > flac
reseeded in 2010 with a flac > wav > flac (sb's aligned) reconversion to remove the sbe's.
runtime: 110:09 (minutes/seconds)
CD 1 73:47
1: timeless 12:55
2: sorcery I 22:53
3: Bessie's blues 7:45
4: May dance 15:29
5: shadowdance 14:43
CD 2 36:22
6: backwoods song (D. Holland) 19:01
7: Jamala (end cuts slightly) 7:52
8: E.S.P. (Wayne Shorter) 9:27
OU comments: I don't know the lineage but it came from Chris in Germany so it's likely a low- gen. source. thank you Chris.
rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-75ae25
or
http://lix.in/-74277a
http://lix.in/-75ae1b
http://lix.in/-7734bc
http://lix.in/-78bb5d
http://lix.in/-7a41fe
http://lix.in/-7bc89f
http://lix.in/-7d4f40
or
http://vcnvcr.link-protector.com
http://vcnvcs.link-protector.com
http://vcnvrx.link-protector.com
http://vcnvrw.link-protector.com
http://vcnvrv.link-protector.com
http://vcnvrk.link-protector.com
http://vcnvrm.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-70cbbe
or
http://lix.in/-73d8f6
http://lix.in/-755f97
http://lix.in/-76e638
http://lix.in/-786cd9
http://lix.in/-79f37a
http://lix.in/-7b7a1b
http://lix.in/-7d00bc
or
http://vczvsn.link-protector.com
http://vczvsc.link-protector.com
http://vczvsr.link-protector.com
http://vczvss.link-protector.com
http://vczkxx.link-protector.com
http://vczkxw.link-protector.com
http://vczkxv.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Nice! ...but who are the guys in the pic?
That must be the "Fenceway Trio"! ;)
The previous photo was a google search result.
Did I get it right this time?
I think that's Abercrombie on the left but I'm not so sure about the guy in the dress or his buddy.
I was hoping I could find something for you but after several searches, I can't find any old pics of them together. Here's the closest I could find:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tommarcello/422738417/
thanks!
what a great surprise! Thank you for this!
Three of the best jazz musicans around they . And this is surely special. Thnaks a million.
Post a Comment