not the actual cover
Dillon Stadium,
Hartford, Connecticut
August 17th, 1973
Carlos Santana (g/perc/vo)
Michael Shrieve (ds)
Jose "Chepito" Areas (perc)
Armando Peraza (perc/vo)
Douglas Rauch (b/g)
Richard Kermode (kbd)
Tom Coster (kbd/vo)
Leon Thomas (vo)
SBD>?> Cdrs from Trade>EAC>WAV>FLAC Excellent Sound!
CD 1
T1 Going Home - 3:08
T2 A-1 Funk - 2:35
T3 Every Step Of The Way - 13:02
T4 Black Magic Woman/Gypsy Queen - 9:28
T5 Oye Como Va - 6:16
T6 Japan - 4:24
T7 Bambele - 5:23
T8 Um-um-um - 6:23
T9 Yours Is The Light - 6:27
T10 Batucada - 1:19
T11 Xibaba (She-Ba-Ba) - 6:47
T12 Stone Flower - 1:21
T13 Waiting - 4:41
T14 Castillos De Arena (Sand Castle) - 3:44
CD 2
T1 Free Angela - 4:43
T2 Samba De Sausalito - 7:36
T3 Light Of Life* - 3:40
T4 Se A Cabo - 6:26
T5 Mr Udo - 3:23
T6 The Creator Has A Master Plan - 9:03
T7 Savor* - 5:12
T8 Toussaint L'Overture - 8:46
T9 Samba Pa Ti - 9:44
T10 Incident At Neshabur - 18:31
OU: From what I understand, this is a rarely/just recently(?) circulated SBD of the day after another nice SBD recording from Jaycee Fairgrounds, Fayetteville, NC.
*Tunes (just two) not present on the Jaycee Fairgrounds recording but appear here (according to setlists @ Santanamigos) Just FYI. enjoy
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5ac069
or
http://lix.in/-4e8b75
http://lix.in/-501216
http://lix.in/-5198b7
http://lix.in/-531f58
http://lix.in/-54a5f9
http://lix.in/-562c9a
http://lix.in/-57b33b
http://lix.in/-5939dc
http://lix.in/-5ac07d
http://lix.in/-5c471e
http://lix.in/-4e8b7f
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-57b31d
or
http://lix.in/-5011ee
http://lix.in/-51988f
http://lix.in/-531f30
http://lix.in/-54a5d1
http://lix.in/-562c72
http://lix.in/-57b313
http://lix.in/-5939b4
http://lix.in/-5ac055
http://lix.in/-5c46f6
http://lix.in/-4e8b57
http://lix.in/-5011f8
Comments welcome.
6 comments:
I knew there was a reason for getting out of bed today which was beyond the typical reasons for getting out of bed... THIS IS IT! How many times can I thank you, Dave, for bringing quality boots into my library? I've owned Lotus for years but to have another version of A1-Funk to listen to is a really special treat!
get the covers here :
http://theultimatebootlegexperience.blogspot.com/2009/08/santana-1973-08-17-hartford-ct.html
Thanks, great listening except for the song about "see Japan for you die".
At first my woofer amp was off, I thought "This thing's a little tinny" but once I saw no red light in the B&K running the woofers, and fixed it, wheew, lots of fun here. Notic the bass player is out of the mix for the first 10 minutes of the CD. Big Deal.
THANKS DAVE!!!
I've noticed a few shows popping up recently in lossy format around the place and was hoping they'd find there way here. There's this one, Fayetteville, and a couple of European shows from late '72. I love this era Santana!
Thanks as usual Dave.
Thanks again for another absolutely marvelous recording-one of many!
Many thanks!!!
Post a Comment