Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tool: Washington, DC 2006 (IEM Soundboard) FLAC

rep
November 30th, 2006
Verizon Arena
Washington, DC
source: IEM > Sharp MD > 0 gen FLAC

Stinkfist
The Pot
46&2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Aenema

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5b25bd
or
http://lix.in/-5691e4
http://lix.in/-581885
http://lix.in/-599f26
http://lix.in/-5b25c7
http://lix.in/-5cac68
http://lix.in/-4ef0c9


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-50abf4
or
http://lix.in/-4f255d
http://lix.in/-50abfe
http://lix.in/-52329f
http://lix.in/-53b940
http://lix.in/-553fe1
http://lix.in/-56c682


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Relax English said...

I almost don't believe I am downloading this. Seems too good to be true. This site never ceases to amaze me! Thank you! Hope you're enjoying your vacation :)

QualityBootZ said...

actually the note about the vacation was a mistake. I just "bumped" an old post. I am here in North Dakota but I do get to visit Nashville at the end of the month.
Glad you like the Tool post!\

btw, I named my 3rd son Jared.

Anonymous said...

this show rocks Dave.

thanks for ANOTHER gem!

Anonymous said...

Wrong date....September 30th 2006

michael92105 said...

I can't believe Tool and Chick Corea posted the same day! I love this site. Thank you...enjoy Nashville--a lot of history there. Beware of some resentment (still).

Anonymous said...

Oh may the gods bless you eternally!
greetings and best wishes from Greece!!

Anonymous said...

Here's a "corrected" setlist for those who care...

01 Stinkfist
02 The Pot
03 Forty-Six & 2
04 Jambi
05 Schism
06 Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
07 Wings for Marie/10,000 days
08 crowd
09 Lateralus
10 Vicarious
11 Ænema

Great show!

michael92105 said...

I had trouble with this one...sounds like the cd has "skips" throughout it. Tried downloading a second time and played without burning with the same problem. Any thoughts?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this show & all of your other great posts :)
Tool have just announced yesterday that they are headlining an Australian tour, the Big Day Out in 2011. Can't wait to see them

Anonymous said...

This show does indeed have gaps during the capture process. I think it was captured via wireless and the same issues as the Chicago show posted last couple weeks or so. It is a simple, but somewhat tedious process to "close the gaps" in files. However, this actually squeezes the recording and creates some issues with sound.

Get creative, as I did, and the show is fantastic :-)

Thanks again, QB's... Eric