Friday, September 25, 2009

Jerry Joseph and the Jackmormons: Seattle 2001 (Soundboard) FLAC

jjj_web_2
The Experience Music Project
Sky Church
Seattle, WA
3/31/01

We Will Go Down -->
Good Sunday,
Mountain Home,
Spy,
Oil,
My Little Tiger
Encore:
Kind of Place

Recording: Tracy (Balzer) Swanson
Transfer, remaster & flac: Kirk Davis
SBD > Sony D8(master, LP @32Hz) > Sony PCM-R500(master tape, analog out) >
Edirol UA-5 BMP2+(digi out @ 24/44) > Zoalla IC > Edirol R-44 @ 24/44) > USB > Dell E510 > Soundforge(cuts, volume) > Adobe Audition(Multi Band Compressor*, normalize) >Izotope RX Advanced(MBIT+ Ultra dither) > CD Wave > Traders Little Helper(Flac level 8)
Notes, cut at end of Good Sunday, Shortened to 1 second and fades applied.
* Multi Band Compressor
http://www.septembergurl.com/clients_jerryjoseph.asp#PHOTOS

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5a4a00
or
http://lix.in/-606484
http://lix.in/-52a8e5
http://lix.in/-542f86
http://lix.in/-55b627


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-52a8db
or
http://lix.in/-5a49f6
http://lix.in/-5bd097
http://lix.in/-5d5738
http://lix.in/-5eddd9


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed the priviledge of being able to download a lot of hard to find music. Would it help with Raidshare if a certain number of us were to sign up for a premium account? I would be willing to sign up for a year (about $54 I think???)

QualityBootZ said...

The sign up link really only helps me as I get about $1.40 US for for each referral.
A premium account helps you in that you can download about 3Gigs of stuff a day.
Dave