1954/09/19
Brown County Jamboree
Beanblossom, IN
Unknown radio source rebroadcast > ? > CDR > aiff > xACT > flac
1. Watermelon Hanging on the Vine
2. Band Intros
3. Bile Them Cabbage Down
4. I Ain't Broke, but Brother I'm Badly Bent
5. I Hope You'll Learn
6. Bugle Call Rag
7. Cry, Cry Darling
8. Y'all Come
9. Changing Partners
10. Blue Moon of Kentucky
11. Get Up John
12. Down Yonder
13. Just a Little Talk with Jesus
14. Boat of Love
15. I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling
16. The Girl in the Blue Velvet Band
17. White House Blues
18. Rose of Old Kentucky
19. Uncle Pen
20. Rocky Road Blues
21. Muleskinner Blues
22. The First Whipperwill
23. The Little Girl & the Dreadful Snake
24. I'm Knocking on Your Door
25. He'll Set Your Fields on Fire
My info says that this was originally an AM broadcast that was archived and then dug up and aired several years later. I know itÕs not a lot and it's vague, but that's all I have to go on. Still, considering the age of this show, the sound is very clean. I think my favorite thing about this show (other than the music, of course) is the guy they have joking with them between songs while they tune. I wish I could find more info, so anyone feel free to share any notes they may have. Enjoy!
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-4e8ae9
http://lix.in/-50118a
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-54a56d
http://lix.in/-562c0e
Heavy emphasis on Genesis this coming week.
6 comments:
dig it...!
keep em comin..
PLZZ PLZZ PLZZ
I IF YOU WOULD PLACE OLD AND IN THE WAY
I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW BOOTZ OUT THERE
THANKS
Thanks for this one, Dave.
During one of my periods away from rock music, I played Dobro in a Bluegrass band called the Alabama Cardinals. Imagine a bunch of short-haired pickers and one long hair with a Dobro? Just gotta say it was a great experience and I learned a lot from those fellas.
And ditto the request for Old And In The Way. Great music!
Thank you very much, your old concerts (Pete Seeger etc) have been great experiences.
Many thanks!!!
A blog called "Arizona Jones" has a couple of Old And In The Way boots
Post a Comment