Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gary Numan: Teletour 80 (Soundboard) FLAC

gary_numan copy
Manchester Apollo 7th September 1980
The Teletour 80
Good soundboard recording
Lineage (?):
Tape>Cdr>Eac>Flac>You
The recording does have "Remember I was vapour" listed but it is missing for some reason.

Track Listing:
1. This Wreckage
2. Remind me to smile
3. Complex
4. Telekon
5. Me I disconnect from you
6. Cars
7. Conversation
8. Airlane
9. M.E.
10. Everyday I die
11. Stories
12. Are 'friends' electric?
13. The joy circuit
14. I die you die
15. I dream of wires
16. Down in the park
17. Tracks
18. We are glass

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-51f920
or
http://lix.in/-5b20e6
http://lix.in/-4d6547
http://lix.in/-4eebe8
http://lix.in/-507289
http://lix.in/-51f92a


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-508517
or
http://lix.in/-4d77c1
http://lix.in/-4efe62
http://lix.in/-508503
http://lix.in/-520ba4
http://lix.in/-539245


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

blafiend said...

Many thanx for the numan any chance of other posts???

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting some Numan, Dave. This was a great tour.
Love the site.

Exeter said...

I've always had a secret admiration for
Gary Numan and Tubeway Army.
Thanks for this post!

jon said...

This is a great site and I don't want to tread on any ones toes but if you are looking for numan boots try here
http://www.4shared.com/dir/3897520/659c48d2/sharing(dot)html

Dave Please feel free to remove this comment if you wish, as I do not want to offend your great work jon

ejectthetape said...

This is the one I posted on Dime...I also have the other night as he did 2.