Thursday, September 3, 2009

Frank Sinatra (w/ Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme): Dublin 1991 (FM?) FLAC

front - 1
9. October 1991 Dublin, Ireland, The Point
Orchestra conducted by Frank Sinatra Jr.
With Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme

Come Fly Me
Where Or When
You Make Me Feel So Young
Come Rain Or Come Shine
For Once In My Life
The Lady Is A Tramp
Bewitched
The Best Is Yet To Come
Summer Wind
I’ve Got You Under My Skin
Mack The Knife
Guess I’ll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
Luck Be A Lady
New York, New York
Medley with Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme: Come Fly Me /Night And Day /Day In - Day Out /Saturday Night /I Get A Kick Out Of You /I’ve Got The World On A String /You Make Me Feel So Young /I’ll Never Smile Again /All The Way /One For My Baby /When You’re Smiling /Young At Heart /Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
My Way

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-59b999
or
http://lix.in/-52187e
http://lix.in/-539f1f
http://lix.in/-5525c0
http://lix.in/-56ac61
http://lix.in/-583302


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-521874
or
http://lix.in/-5525ac
http://lix.in/-56ac4d
http://lix.in/-5832ee
http://lix.in/-59b98f
http://lix.in/-5b4030


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sinatra!!! Great Artist!

Any live Tony Bennett from 1990 to 2000?


Musgrave

QualityBootZ said...

looked at DDime and TTD - nothing there, I'll check other sources.

bobbydjr said...

Fantastic! This will make the 14th Ol' Blue Eyes boot in my collection. Thanks so much.

robbiejr

RonH said...

Thank you very much. A fantastic one!

RonH

Anonymous said...

So good to hear Frank Sinatra, thanks so much !

Charmoccino said...

Many thanks !!!!!

I missed that one.

Have over 10 GB Sinatra, but this....

Horst

harry lime said...

wonderful ove old blue eyes , boy thats what i call style WONDERFUL