1977-02-01
Stadhalle Vienna, Austria
Band Members in case you forgot ;)
David Gilmour
Nick Mason
Roger Waters
Richard Wright
-------------------
Dick Parry
Snowy White
Name: RACIAL VIOLENCE
Format: CD
Discs: 2
Recording: AUD
Release: SIRENE-024
Track List
01 Sheep
02 Pigs On The Wing (part 1)
03 Dogs
04 Pigs On The Wing (part 2)
05 Pigs (Three Different Ones)
01 Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts I - V)
02 Welcome To The Machine
03 Have A Cigar
04 Wish You Were Here
05 Shine On You Crazy Diamond (parts VI - IX)
encores
01 Money
02 Us And Them
http://pinkroioshn.myftp.org/index.php?bootleg_id=2469&concert_id=457
There is a DVD available with this. I will post it if there are a few requets but let me tell you, it is mostly black or very dark, unfocused images. every now and then there is a couple of clear seconds of interest. I can barely tolerate it and I am a HUGE fan.
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-54f469
or
http://lix.in/-536dd2
http://lix.in/-54f473
http://lix.in/-567b14
http://lix.in/-5801b5
http://lix.in/-598856
http://lix.in/-5b0ef7
http://lix.in/-5c9598
http://lix.in/-4ed9f9
http://lix.in/-50609a
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-569126
or
http://lix.in/-5817d1
http://lix.in/-599e72
http://lix.in/-5b2513
http://lix.in/-5cabb4
http://lix.in/-4ef015
http://lix.in/-5076b6
http://lix.in/-51fd57
http://lix.in/-5383f8
http://lix.in/-550a99
Comments welcome.
11 comments:
I like to know if the DVD is a full verstion of the concert and how is the sound im a diehard fan plzz pass it on
The DVD is a "full" DVD (4.3GB) but there is no notes which identify what concert(s?) it hails from.
The sound quality is quite acceptable but I didn't do a diagnostic to see if it is AAC, mp3 or PCM.
As I stated earlier, it is continually black (most of the time), out of focus (much of the time) or clear (but very, very rarely).
Is there any chance that you'll rip the audio portion of the DVD and post that?
Also, wouldn't the number called out during Pigs identify the show?
Thank you Dave!
Yes, I am interested in the DVD!
Many thanks for this, haven't listened yet. I have a general question though on the Floyd: it seems I can find soundboards from early 70s, but nothing but audience from mid 70s on...do sbds just not exist?
Pretty much so, the Floyd seems to be the best of the "big British bands" in keeping the lockdown of soundboard tapes from 'escaping' to the trading sector, unfortunately!
(I used to feel the same way about Jethro Tull too, but then finally one or two sdbs from the mid-70s showed up.)
I'm really interested in the DVD :)
i am interested in DVD :) thank you dave
Great, thanks alot
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Thanks!!!!! ...are those clips better than the files of "in the flesh" tour in youtube? =D
Post a Comment