Thursday, September 17, 2009

Peter Gabriel: Exeter 1980 (VG Aud) FLAC

exeter SAMPLE
2-20-1980
Fresh transfer From master tapes
OU Description: I'm Delighted to be able to upload this previously uncirculated show AND INDEED unlisted recording.

Lineage: master cassette>yamaha cassette deck to pc via an M -audio Delta audiophile 2496 card>audicity >TLH>FLAC
Thanks to my very Good friend MMB whose transfers from his COLLECTION of tape and dat masters Continue TO DELIGHT ..
This we move onto MY personel favourite PG tour (no secret THERE lol) ....the 1980 tour titled CHINA 1984.

Cd 1
Intruder
The Start/I Dont Remember
Solsbury Hill
Family Snapshot
Milgrims 37
Modern Love
Not One Of Us
Lead A Normal Life
Moribund The Burgermeister
Mother Of Violence
Humdrum

Cd 2
Bully For You
And Thru The Wire
I Go Swimming
Biko
On The Air
Here Comes The Flood

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5da578
or
http://lix.in/-517070
http://lix.in/-52f711
http://lix.in/-547db2
http://lix.in/-560453
http://lix.in/-578af4
http://lix.in/-591195
http://lix.in/-5a9836


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-560449
or
http://lix.in/-5a9822
http://lix.in/-5c1ec3
http://lix.in/-5da564
http://lix.in/-4fe9c5
http://lix.in/-517066
http://lix.in/-52f707
http://lix.in/-547da8


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some more Peter Gabriel, always a welcome addition to my collection along with Genesis. The show is listed on the Genesis Movement website even though the description says its unlisted, either way I will be adding this one to the collection. Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!Great to find something new from PG,really enjoyed this one.thanks!