Thursday, September 17, 2009

Midnight Oil: Melbourne 2009 (FM) FLAC

04
Sound Relief Benefit Concert
MCG (Melbourne Cricket Ground)
14th March 2009

FM Master > FLAC
Lineage = Sony STR-DE598 FM Tuner > Marantz DR700 CD Recorder > EAC > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Recorded, Edited and Upped by Franger
Recorded by Triple J. Legends!

01. Intro
02. Redneck Wonderland
03. Read About It
04. Blue Sky Mine
05. Advance Australia Fair
06. One Country
07. Beds Are Burning
08. King Of The Mountain
09. The Dead Heart
10. The Power and The Passion
11. Best of Both Worlds
12. Encore Break
13. Sometimes

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5192bb
or
http://lix.in/-54a007
http://lix.in/-5626a8
http://lix.in/-57ad49
http://lix.in/-5933ea


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5dc7c3
or
http://lix.in/-57ad3f
http://lix.in/-5933e0
http://lix.in/-5aba81
http://lix.in/-5c4122


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you posted this a week earlier than you should have Dave.
However I ain't complaining about.

Thanks again for this one.

QualityBootZ said...

you are right. I had it "scheduled" needed to fix something and posted earlier than hoped for.
enjoy it and I have another MO from '97 on the docket.
Dave

Anonymous said...

This one has a real 'rough & ready' sound quality for an FM broadcast! (Wonder if the band wanted it this way!?)
More Oils is always appreciated!

michael92105 said...

Please more Genesis!! no just kidding--can't wait to hear this one. Thanks Dave!

Guy said...

Brilliant. Thank you so much Dave (and Franger too of course). Many clicks to you.

Anonymous said...

Great, thanks very much.