Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Coldplay: Glasgow 2009 (FM) FLAC

Coldpla24
Hampdon Park, Glasgow, Scotland, UK
2009-09-16
setlist:
Life In Technicolor
Clocks
In My Place
Yellow
Fix You
Strawberry Swing
Talk (techno version)
The Hardest Part (Chris piano)
Viva La Vida
Lost+ (feat. Jay-Z)
Billie Jean
Politik
The Scientist
Life in Technicolor ii
Interview from Hampdon Park (part one)
Interview from Hampdon Park (part two)
Shiver (backstage from Hampdon park for Jo Whiley's live lounge tour)
Outro

5 dj comments were deleted as well as possible. Enjoy!

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5eed15
or
http://lix.in/-574bfa
http://lix.in/-58d29b
http://lix.in/-5a593c
http://lix.in/-5bdfdd
http://lix.in/-5d667e


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-5eed33
or
http://lix.in/-574c0e
http://lix.in/-58d2af
http://lix.in/-5a5950
http://lix.in/-5bdff1
http://lix.in/-5d6692


If you only want a couple of Coldplay shows from this year get the one above and this one below http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/06/coldplay-live-2009-official-release.html

4 comments:

Chris said...

Dave-
I have a Coldplay radio broadcast from Munich last year if you are interested, let me know how I can send it to you

Chris

QualityBootZ said...

Chris,
i have to first of all say thank you but I need to hold tight on my accepting other recordings only because I am so far behind in processing the ones given to me recently.
If I stopped sharing my own stuff and only put up that which has been given to me lately i probably would have abot 4 weeks worth of stuff.
If you do wish to upload it to rs or mega and post the links here then I am sure that others would be grateful also.
Dave

2of3 said...

Who would have guessed that an acoustic version of Billie Jean would actually sound good. It does. Nice gig by Coldplay here....everyone sounds in fine form. Thanks. :)

Anonymous said...

Great thanks !