Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Name of Pink Floyd's Pig?

pink floyd pig


first correct logged in comment gets something from me...I am still thinking of what it might be but it won't be junk.
-dave

20 comments:

wcpaeb said...

Algie

Anonymous said...

The pig that was originally floated above Battersea Power Station was called "Algie".

Drew Freeman, RPh said...

"It's not a very nice pig... but it's a BIG pig!" - Roger Waters from The Wall shows.

QualityBootZ said...

wcpaeb
was the first however, I am unable to contact him or her.
Could you reply with a convenient means of contact?

grifftrain said...

The name is Algie

wcpaeb said...

Thanks Dave but I really don't need a prize since I have already got so much from all the shows that I downloaded from your blog and you've honored so many of my requests too. From all the Beefheart shows, Stereolab, Mingus, Tiny Tim the upcoming Freddie King shows, just to name a few.
Perhaps I can come up with another show or two that I really want and request that.
But I will send you my e-mail address to your junkmail one that I used 2 years ago when I bought a 30 day premium rapidshare account.

madman said...

I'll chime in too and say it's "Algie", which has already been posted.

Thanks for all the great stuff, Dave!

rey-cardo said...

Pig Floyd.

Anonymous said...

SNOOKI?

Anonymous said...

Porky

La Piazza Gancio said...

I think we all know that if there were any justice in this world, Pink Floy'd pig would have been named Arnold.

Green Acres R.I.P.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. I always thought if I had a pet pig, I would call him/her "Hom" ;-)

Crater said...

Algie! oh, too late :(

Guitars101 said...

Pig's name is bruce almighty

david2112 said...

Poink Floyd!

Innocent Bystander said...

Has anyone mentioned Algie yet?

(I really need to check in here more often than first thing in the morning....

staggerleib said...

I believe that the pig's name is Conrad, not Algie

Anonymous said...

Just

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would like to add a litle story to the flying pig. I had a date with a girl I had just met. We went to a show in Reading with 2 other people. The other man worked for the PR company behind the flying pig and, during the day, had been part of the team which flew the pig and then 'lost' it. He was in an extemely aggitated condition and his explanation that night made no sense until later when I read of the story.

Homer J. said...

SPIDER PIG