Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Led Zeppelin: Inglewood 1970 (VG+ Aud)

the first ever LZ boot!
front
LIVE ON BLUEBERRY HILL
Inglewood Forum, California, Setpember 4th 1970
Source: Blimp Records/Trade Mark of Quality
Label: EVSD 385/386
Lineage: Silvers > EAC > FLAC 8
Quality: mono & stereo audiences.

Awesome show! A must have for any collector.
"Blueberry Hill" was originally issued before the inauguration of the TMQ label, so the very first pressings were on Blimp Records and were packaged in two single plain white sleeves with two insert covers printed in two colors. It was later reissued on TMQ innumerable times and on several different colored pressings of vinyl.

Disc 1
01. Intro
02. Immigrant Song
03. Heartbreaker
04. Dazed and Confused
05. Bring It On Home
06. That's The Way
07. Bron-Yr-Aur
08. Since I've Been Loving You
09. Organ Solo
10. Thank You

Disc 2
1. What Is And What Should Never Be
2. Moby Dick
3. Whole Lotta Love
4. Communication Breakdown
5. Out On The Tiles
6. Blueberry Hill

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-bcb873
or
http://lix.in/-b20a0c
http://lix.in/-b390ad
http://lix.in/-b5174e
http://lix.in/-b69def
http://lix.in/-b82490
http://lix.in/-b9ab31
http://lix.in/-bb31d2

or
http://zcrnsk.link-protector.com
http://zcrnsm.link-protector.com
http://zcrnsz.link-protector.com
http://zcrnsn.link-protector.com
http://zcrnsc.link-protector.com
http://zcrnsr.link-protector.com
http://zcrnss.link-protector.com


filepost.com:
http://lix.in/-b390c1
or
http://lix.in/-b8249a
http://lix.in/-b9ab3b
http://lix.in/-bb31dc
http://lix.in/-bcb87d
http://lix.in/-be3f1e
http://lix.in/-b0837f
http://lix.in/-b20a20

or
http://zcrcxx.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxw.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxv.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxk.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxm.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxz.link-protector.com
http://zcrcxn.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

bobbydjr said...

Somewhere in the past I downloaded the FLAC files for this but never unpacked them. Can't remember where I got it. And the rar files are password protected. Needless to say I have no idea what the password is.

So Dave to the rescue. Now I have it. Thanks.

moremiles said...

I received this a few years ago in an odd lot of lps I purchased off ebay. Had no idea what it was until I played it & I am still in disbelief that I actually got it for literally pennies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave thanks for another classic, just wanted to make a request,think you could post the Godfather version of Zeppelins show at The Texas International Pop Festival from 8-31-69 "Texas Blues" ? Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave.These days, I reviewed the "Blueberry Hill" you post recently. One of their best in the early years.Very enjoyful! Thanks!

Could you please repost the "Led Zeppelin: MSG 1975 (EX- Aud 2 Sources) Download Friendly) FLAC " (http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2009/02/led-zeppelin-msg-1975-ex-aud-2-sources.html)? It's a nice begin of the powerful Feburary in 1975.