Saturday, April 7, 2012

Freddie King: Denver 1974 (Soundboard) FLAC

fre2
Ebbet's Field, Denver, CO 5-27-1974 Late Show
A+ Soundboard

OU: My friend dropped off the D/A converter and the Nomad Jukebox today so I decided to convert some DATs. I broke this show into 12 tracks. 97 minutes of Freddie. This is the best unreleased Freddie King that I have come across. I got this DAT from a freind back in 98>

Master reel>DAT#?>myDAT>HosaA/Dconverter>NomadJB3>CDWave>Flac

Disc 1
1. I'm Ready
2. Ain't No Sunshine
3. Ghetto Woman
4. Let The Good Times Roll
5. Pack It Up
6 Have You Ever Loved A Woman
7 Blues Jam

Disc 2
8. T.V. Mama
9. Goin' Down
10 Wee Baby Blues
11 Instrumental
12 That's Alright
The Band:

Freddie King: Guitar & Vocals
Floyd Waters: Rythm Guitar
Lewis Stephens: Piano
Dave: Organ
Benny Turner: Bass Guitar
Charlie Robinson: Drums

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-ba8ed0
or
http://lix.in/-afe069
http://lix.in/-b1670a
http://lix.in/-b2edab
http://lix.in/-b4744c
http://lix.in/-b5faed
http://lix.in/-b7818e
http://lix.in/-b9082f

or
http://zczncs.link-protector.com
http://zcznrx.link-protector.com
http://zcznrw.link-protector.com
http://zcznrv.link-protector.com
http://zcznrk.link-protector.com
http://zcznrm.link-protector.com
http://zcznrz.link-protector.com


filepost.com
http://lix.in/-b90811
or
http://lix.in/-bc1549
http://lix.in/-bd9bea
http://lix.in/-afe04b
http://lix.in/-b166ec
http://lix.in/-b2ed8d
http://lix.in/-b4742e
http://lix.in/-b5facf

or
http://zczncv.link-protector.com
http://zcznck.link-protector.com
http://zczncm.link-protector.com
http://zczncz.link-protector.com
http://zczncn.link-protector.com
http://zczncc.link-protector.com
http://zczncr.link-protector.com


Bonus Opportunity:
fre1
FM Source

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b78152
or
http://lix.in/-afe023
http://lix.in/-b166c4
http://lix.in/-b2ed65
http://lix.in/-b47406

or
http://zcznnm.link-protector.com
http://zcznnz.link-protector.com
http://zcznnn.link-protector.com
http://zcznnc.link-protector.com


filepost.com
http://lix.in/-b7815c
or
http://lix.in/-b166d8
http://lix.in/-b2ed79
http://lix.in/-b4741a
http://lix.in/-b5fabb

or
http://zcznnr.link-protector.com
http://zcznns.link-protector.com
http://zczncx.link-protector.com
http://zczncw.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

wcpaeb said...

The Denver 74 show is a nice surprise, wasn't expecting this one and I don't have it.

The show from Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa I only have on cassette.
thanks Dave

Anonymous said...

Loud and proud ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Freddie King. Thanks Dave.

Steve626 said...

Thanks for the Freddie King. It seems that there's more I don't have and I love finding it. Really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, anything you can find Dave

Big thanks as always

Doccus Rockus Maximus said...

Aw man I surrender.. gonna get a RS account.. You win ;-)..
Otherwise it would take WEEKS to DL what I found i just 5 minutes..
OK so I like Freddie King..........

wcpaeb said...

The bonus show is not from Cain's Ballroom like I thought (tho the artwork for that 2 disc set is included).
This show from OK is a newly circulated and supposedly from
Indian Nations Amusement Park, Tulsa May 26, 1975 3rg gen soundboard 47 mins

track list:

01 unknown title (the band only) {partial} > (3:23)
02 Introducing Freddie > Big Legged Woman (8:22)
03 Woman Across The River (5:53)
04 TV Mama > (10:09)
05 Ain't No Sunshine > (5:44)
06 Blues Band Shuffle (8:12)
07 Have You Ever Loved A Woman? (5:16)