Thursday, April 5, 2012

Led Zeppelin: Vancouver 1975 (Soundboard) FLAC

Reup by request
snow_jobs_slip_b
Bootleg Title: Snow Jobs (Empress Valley Supreme Disc)
Venue; Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Date; 1975/03/19
Lineage: "Snow Job" Silvers ->EAC offset corrected, secure mode, test and copy ->WAV ->Traders Little Helper level 6 with align on Sector Boundaries ->FLAC
ALL artwork included

Disc 1
1.Rock And Roll
2.Sick Again
3.Over The Hills And Far Away
4.In My Time Of Dying
5.The Song Remains The Same
6.The Rain Song
7.Kashmir

Disc 2
1.No Quarter
2.Trampled Underfoot
3.Moby Dick

Disc 3
1.Dazed & Confused (includes Woodstock)
2.Stairway To Heaven
3.Whole Lotta Love/The Crunge
4.Black Dog

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b77f18
or
http://lix.in/-b471cc
http://lix.in/-b5f86d
http://lix.in/-b77f0e
http://lix.in/-b905af
http://lix.in/-ba8c50
http://lix.in/-bc12f1
http://lix.in/-bd9992
http://lix.in/-afddf3
http://lix.in/-b16494
http://lix.in/-b2eb35
http://lix.in/-b471d6
http://lix.in/-b5f877

or
http://zczzkz.link-protector.com
http://zczzkn.link-protector.com
http://zczzkc.link-protector.com
http://zczzkr.link-protector.com
http://zczzks.link-protector.com
http://zczzmx.link-protector.com
http://zczzmw.link-protector.com
http://zczzmv.link-protector.com
http://zczzmk.link-protector.com
http://zczzkv.link-protector.com
http://zczzkk.link-protector.com
http://zczzkm.link-protector.com


filepost:
http://lix.in/-bc1305
or
http://lix.in/-afde11
http://lix.in/-b164b2
http://lix.in/-b2eb53
http://lix.in/-b471f4
http://lix.in/-b5f895
http://lix.in/-b77f36
http://lix.in/-b905d7
http://lix.in/-ba8c78
http://lix.in/-bc1319
http://lix.in/-bd99ba
http://lix.in/-afde1b
http://lix.in/-b164bc

or
http://zczzmc.link-protector.com
http://zczzmr.link-protector.com
http://zczzms.link-protector.com
http://zczzzx.link-protector.com
http://zczzzw.link-protector.com
http://zczzzv.link-protector.com
http://zczzzk.link-protector.com
http://zczzzm.link-protector.com
http://zczzzz.link-protector.com
http://zczzmm.link-protector.com
http://zczzmz.link-protector.com
http://zczzmn.link-protector.com


Please disregard any comments about errors that are posted before April 4, 2012. This is a top-to-bottom reup and all files have been tested and verified before uploading. -dave

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jimmy!

This is a great '75 show.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Download. While. At. Work.

Anonymous said...

You made me laugh...
Question: Why are you looking at work ;)

Anonymous said...

Big thanks once again :-)
I'm right now listening this. One of the best LZ bootlegs ever.
Cheers,
T.H.

Anonymous said...

This is really really great, but if you like Zeppelin, you must also like Sabbath. How about some vintage Black Sabbath with Ozzy?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another HQ post and for the MU links... much better than Vapid-share. :-)

Anonymous said...

Great post! Thanks a lot.
Ilya.

Anonymous said...

Great concert, thanks. But I have a problem with the MU files, I get an error message on disc 2 track 3, and disc 3, tracks 1,2,and 4 converting FLAC to wav. Anyone else have this problem? Can I patch with RS downloads, or do I have to start over?

Anonymous said...

Great LZ. The Best so far in my limited experience (also love the Southampton (a must) gig for different reasons)

Highlight for me - During Dazed and Confused they play Joni Mitchell's "Woodstock" instead of San Franciso (anyone got any pointers as to when they also played Woodstock?)

All 'n' all - an absolute must! Grab it!

Anonymous said...

Dave, thanks for taking the time to share all this great live music. You are a music patriot.

In my limited experience with live Led Zep, this is the best sounding show I have downloaded to date. Nice sound + good performance = What are you waiting for?

E

Anonymous said...

Great show and thanks for sharing. -DougB

Anonymous said...

Track 304 Black Dog is corrupted.

Bosca_B said...

Track 304 is indeed corrupted according to Trader's Little Helper - says it is truncated or corrupt? Any chance of a corrected re-up of that track? Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Yes...just tried to «fix» the Track 304 without success..surprise to see that so few noted it.
Hopefully there is a «backup» somewhere..
JR

Anonymous said...

please reup black dog so the show is complete

Anonymous said...

Track 304 plays fine for me. Thanks a lot for posting all these great boots! Just mega!

Anonymous said...

Track 304 plays fine as a Flac file through VLC, but cannot be burned to CD... keep getting error messages... Please can this be corrected to complete this wonderful post? TIA

Anonymous said...

Robert sang Woodstock for the second half of the 75 tour. Except the final night of the tour in L.A. It was subsequently sang
during Dazed at three of the five Earl's courts shows in May of 75. San Franciso made its return for the other two.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE could you re-up a corrected flac of 304 so I can burn the final disc of this great set?

Anonymous said...

I just burned disc 3 and it works fine! No problems at all. No idea what some people are complaining about.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the great share & for the replacement Flacs for tracks 201 and 203. Excellent stuff, matey!

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a re-corrected track 304? TIA

Anonymous said...

if you were a little bit more friendly I'd tell you what burning software I use, wanker...

Bosca_B said...

Whilst it's good to know that some people were able to burn this corrupted file (304), I have yet to find a way to do it. If anyone could share a suggestion as to which program works best I would be grateful. If not, a repost of the corrected flac would be cool. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

try the free burning program, cdburnerxp. Enjoy!

Chapeau said...

I still got trouble with black dog... might be coz I am an frantic apple-user... could anyone please reup the black sheep... erhm black dog?

Bosca_B said...

CDburnerXP worked for me :o) Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

How can we reach Dave to let him know that something is wrong with track 304?
JR

Anonymous said...

Have fun Bosca!

QualityBootZ said...

if you have troubles with disc 2 then repaired tracks are in folder labeled "back up tracks"

track 304
is here:
rs.com:
http://lix.in/-8e293b
http://kmszcz.link-protector.com
mega:
http://lix.in/-85017f
http://kmszcr.link-protector.com

Anonymous said...

Dave. You're a saint. I did not need the repair, but after all of the whining I think I would have grabbed a beer and went down the emergency slide myself after telling everyone to just chill out and have some patience. have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dave. Still in the dark as to how to reach you, but I guess you do find time to read all the comments of all your postings..:-)
JR

bohare said...

I can't get part 1 to download with Mega. It keeps freezing up at 2.3mb downloaded. Any chance of getting a new part 1 for megaupload?

Anonymous said...

Part 1 of mega works fine for me....

Anonymous said...

Excellent show. Thank you for your work on getting it up properly.

Anonymous said...

Brian, If the only part you can't get is just that one, why don't you try downloading as a free user on Rapidshare. I've had to do that with a lot of shows. I get a lot of freeze ups on Mega.

bohare said...

finally got it to work on my mac....for whatever reason. Thanks for the suggestions!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dave. I know you have a lot going on with current projects - this is much appreciated. I was a big Deadhead fot years and now see a lot of Phish but Zeppelin was my first!!! Thanks Dave.

Your effort is truly a treat as I am sitting around the house undergoing my first round of radiation therapy. Thanks for making it a little more pleasant. Well... I do get to watch the entire Master's this year :)

Thoams in SC

Anonymous said...

Awesome concert. I like Godfather's Rocky Mountain Hop a bit more. Sound is slighty better in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Great reup!
Thanks a lot Dave!

At the same time, it means it is effective to make a request in the latest release. :)

So I still make a request for reup here, and could you let this release(http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/search?q=zeppelin+RI+providence) live after death?

Thanks in advance!

Riff

Anonymous said...

This is amazing! Every instruments sounds great, I just wish there was more separation between the instruments. Also, does anyone else think that JPJ was having an off night? But who cares, every day of my life is an off night haha! Thanks for the re-up!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you please re-upload it ? The links are dead !