Tuesday, April 10, 2012

David Bowie: Vancouver 1976 (Soundboard) FLAC

VANCOUVER REHEARSALS - FRONT - ACID
David Bowie - Rehearsals 1976 (2nd February 1976)
The Pacific National Exhibition Coliseum
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Very Good Soundboard Recording Remastered By Captain Acid

OU: Hi Bowie fanatics, here it is, another `76 upgrade. Well, this one was pretty good to start with, and now it`s even better.
I have edited back in, Jean Genie that was missing, and i have also edited in the fals start of Five Years that was also missing.Someone was already dealing with this soundboard, it was mastered pretty loud for my taste but i did not want my remaster to be more quiet than this so they are the same in loudness. But they are different in other things.
I have fixed pitch, phase and levels and then I did the EQ.
No compression, limiters or noise reduction! Erik Snow and Quicksand were very helpful. Erik made another tasty artwork.
Enjoy
Captain Acid March 2012

Disc One
1 Station To Station
2 Suffragette City
3 Waiting For The Man
4 Word On A Wing
5 Stay
6 Tvc 15
7 Sister Midnight
8 Life On Mars?
9 Five Years

Disc Two
10 Panic In Detroit
11 Fame
12 Changes
13 The Jean Genie
14 Queen Bitch
15 Rebel Rebel

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b1a206
or
http://lix.in/-b635df
http://lix.in/-b7bc80
http://lix.in/-b94321
http://lix.in/-bac9c2
http://lix.in/-bc5063
http://lix.in/-bdd704
http://lix.in/-b01b65

or
http://zcnzvx.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvw.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvv.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvk.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvm.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvz.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvn.link-protector.com


filepost.com
http://lix.in/-b7bc94
or
http://lix.in/-bc506d
http://lix.in/-bdd70e
http://lix.in/-b01b6f
http://lix.in/-b1a210
http://lix.in/-b328b1
http://lix.in/-b4af52
http://lix.in/-b635f3

or
http://zcnzvr.link-protector.com
http://zcnzvs.link-protector.com
http://zcnzkx.link-protector.com
http://zcnzkw.link-protector.com
http://zcnzkv.link-protector.com
http://zcnzkk.link-protector.com
http://zcnzkm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top!
Thank you very much for the thin white duke Dave!

Anonymous said...

Thank You so very much for this! I read your post at guitars101 from 2006 and searched you out. Not only do I find you, but working links too! UNBELIEVABLE!

Slainte!

wee billy bollocks