Monday, April 16, 2012

Dream Syndicate: Hollywood 1985 (VG Aud) FLAC

1
Hollywood, CA: Cathay De Grande
"Last Night At The Cathay De Grande"
1985-08-21
Cassette Master -> Untracked Aiff File -> Soundforge -> FLAC

01. -intro-
02. Until Lately
03. When You Smile
04. That's What You Always Say
05. Still Holding On To You
06. The Lonely Bull
07. -instrumental-
08. Days Of Wine And Roses

Steve Wynn (v,g)
Paul B. Cutler (g)
Mark Walton (b,v)
Dennis Duck (d)

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-be1e58
or
http://lix.in/-b67d33
http://lix.in/-b803d4
http://lix.in/-b98a75
http://lix.in/-bb1116

or
http://zccnks.link-protector.com
http://zccnmx.link-protector.com
http://zccnmw.link-protector.com
http://zccnmv.link-protector.com


filepost.com
http://lix.in/-b062af
or
http://lix.in/-b98a6b
http://lix.in/-bb110c
http://lix.in/-bc97ad
http://lix.in/-be1e4e

or
http://zccnkz.link-protector.com
http://zccnkn.link-protector.com
http://zccnkc.link-protector.com
http://zccnkr.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually won't suffer a VG or less rating for bootz, but I will ALWAYS take whatever I can find from DS!
Many thanks, Dave, and hope you're enjoying your vaca!

Anonymous said...

JESUS CHRISTO! If I didn't know better, I would swear that Track 7 is a cover of Paliament's masterpiece "Maggot Brain"! Can someone please confirm this?!? I friggin' LOVE that instrumental and to have Dream Syndicate cover it is a truly monumental moment!

And the quality is GREAT! Dunno what the above poster is on about, but nothing lacking in this VG recording.

Thanks incredibly for finding this, Dave!

Anonymous said...

It's a hot August night and I'm wound tight... YES! Track 7 is a cover of Funkadelic's "Maggot Brain"! Cool (VG Aud) quality, too. More left of the dial bootz please and less 80's synthetic english disco groups.

Psyclist said...

Plenty more Dream Syndicate shows here: http://archive.org/details/DreamSyndicate