Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Led Zeppelin: Stevenage 1979 (Soundboard/Aud Matrix Winston Remaster) FLAC

FRONT
Title: Thanks for Eleven Years
Knebworth Festival, Stevenage, U.K. August 4th, 1979
SBD - AUD MATRIX
AUD Source Master>CDR Recorded on a Hitachi GhettoBlaster
SBD Source Silver>CDR "Welcome To The 1979 Knebworth Festival" Watch Tower
Sources Digitally Synched & Mixed with Samplitude.
Sources Digitally Enhanced with Soundforge & Waves Plugins

CD 1
1. Intro - Warmup
2. The Song Remains The Same
3. Celebration Day
4. Black Dog
5. Nobody's Fault But Mine
6. Over The Hills And Far Away
7. Misty Mountain Hop
8. Since I've Been Loving You
9. No Quarter

CD 2
1. Ten Years Gone
2. Hot Dog
3. Rain Song
4. White Summer
5. Black Mountain Side
6. Kashmir
7. Trampled Underfoot
8. Sick Again
9. Achilles Last Stand

CD 3
1. Guitar Solo
2. In the Evening
3. Stairway to Heaven
4. Rock and Roll
5. Whole Lotta Love
6. Heartbreaker

I personally want to thank the Taper for allowing me to use his source. Please Bootleggers DO NOT SELL IN ANY FORMAT - Keep it Free :) Please DO NOT TISDU. Please DO NOT mp3. Please DO ENJOY!! *Artwork is Included
Winston Remasters

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-b4f6ba
or
http://lix.in/-b062cd
http://lix.in/-b1e96e
http://lix.in/-b3700f
http://lix.in/-b4f6b0
http://lix.in/-b67d51
http://lix.in/-b803f2
http://lix.in/-b98a93
http://lix.in/-bb1134
http://lix.in/-bc97d5
http://lix.in/-be1e76
http://lix.in/-b062d7
http://lix.in/-b1e978
http://lix.in/-b37019

or
http://zccnmr.link-protector.com
http://zccnms.link-protector.com
http://zccnzx.link-protector.com
http://zccnzw.link-protector.com
http://zccnzv.link-protector.com
http://zccnzk.link-protector.com
http://zccnzm.link-protector.com
http://zccnzz.link-protector.com
http://zccnzn.link-protector.com
http://zccnmm.link-protector.com
http://zccnmz.link-protector.com
http://zccnmn.link-protector.com
http://zccnmc.link-protector.com


filepost.com
http://lix.in/-bc97f3
or
http://lix.in/-b98aa7
http://lix.in/-bb1148
http://lix.in/-bc97e9
http://lix.in/-be1e8a
http://lix.in/-b062eb
http://lix.in/-b1e98c
http://lix.in/-b3702d
http://lix.in/-b4f6ce
http://lix.in/-b67d6f
http://lix.in/-b80410
http://lix.in/-b98ab1
http://lix.in/-bb1152

or
http://zccnnw.link-protector.com
http://zccnnv.link-protector.com
http://zccnnk.link-protector.com
http://zccnnm.link-protector.com
http://zccnnz.link-protector.com
http://zccnnn.link-protector.com
http://zccnnc.link-protector.com
http://zccnnr.link-protector.com
http://zccnzc.link-protector.com
http://zccnzr.link-protector.com
http://zccnzs.link-protector.com
http://zccnnx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave - still in the process of downloading this one but I swear that filepost had 13 files for this one yesterday and now has only 12. My filepost download manager has file #13 (197atri.part13.rar) and the Rapidshare post has 13 files listed. I assume they would be the same?!? Did one file get dropped for some reason?

Thomas in SC

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave - part 3 is missing from Filepost. I grabbed it from Rapidshare hoping that links are still cross-compatible. Thanks for all the Zeppelin this week.

Thomas

Anonymous said...

This is the best sounding Knebworth show I have ever heard! Thank you!

Podge